✨Chapter-3✨

Boy- ooho Sweetheart itna gussa tumhare health ke liya thik nahi ha. Aur Vasa bhi muze thapad marogi to fir tumhare sath shopping ka liya Kon chalaga .
And I don't think you like to take your boyfriend for shopping with the print of your hand on his cheek

(Ooho Sweetheart this much anger is not good for your health. And moreover if you would slap me then with whom you would go for shopping.
And I don't think you will like to take your boyfriend for shopping with the print of your hand on his cheek)

He whispered in her ear and hearing to his talks she was shocked.

R- are you out of your mind vansh?

(So, that boy was Vansh)

V- yes. In your love.

On which riddhima rolled her eyes

V- leave that why are you standing here?

R- arreyyy my car broke down that's why.
Lakin aab koi problem nahi Tum ho na tum kis kaam ke. chlo aab jaldi already late ho gaya.

( But now no  problem you are here na. now come fast we are getting late)

V- come.

Saying this he sat on his bike and eyed her to sit .

She was about to sit but suddenly she remembers something and got down &

Ran towards the driver.

R- Kaka ma na airport jaa rahi hu.

(Uncle I am going to airport)

D- lakin kasa aur kiske saath

(But how and with whom

R- vooooo........ Mera na ek dost ha vo bhi vahi jaa Raha ha to hum dono saath he Chale jayange.

( Ummmmmm............. there's one of my friend he is also going there so we both will go together)

D- lakin sahab.......

(But master)

R- unse Kon darta ha?

(Who fears from him?)

D- hum.

(Me)

R- to aap unhe ya mat batana Vasa bhi vo log konsa pura city ke CCTV check Karne Wala ha.

(You don't tell this to him and moreover they people are not going to  see the CCTV of whole city)

D- lakin hum sahab sa jhut kasa bol sakte ha.

(But how can I lie to master)

R- ooho Kaka ek khoon to bhagwan bhi maaf karte ha ma to bass ek jhut bolne ke liya kaha rahi ..............

(Ooho uncle even god also forbid the first murder and here I am just asking you for lieing for onc.........)

She was cutted by voice of vansh.

V- kaha Raha gai Riddhu come fast we are getting late.

( Where are you Riddhu come fast we are getting late)

He shouted

R- coming.

Saying this she left not before giving a look to the driver.

Airport
Hyderabad

The flight landed and both came out from the port after taking their luggage.

As they went out they both felt a tap on their shoulders.....................

_______________________________

{Votes-38}

That's it for today I don't have more capacity to write.
And sorry about the the delay and short update as I have already told that there is great network issue due to heavy rainfall.

And for the same reason the update is short and about Forced Marriage you will get the update on upcoming weekend I can't update in this few days as I am not well as I already told Network issue.

Sorry once again.

~Prachi