Thirty Two

Elias

I ran into that forest as fast as I could. I don't know how many men they have left, and I know I'm not exactly skilled like the agents are, but I won't let anything happen to him.

The house kept getting closer and closer the faster I ran. I held the pistol tightly in my hands, keeping my eye on my surroundings.

As I neared the perimeter of the house, I saw Fraser kneeling down behind a tree tending after one of the injured men.

"Freeze!" He yelled.

I threw my hands up and his eyes went wide when he saw me. He lowered his gun with a glare.

"Elias, what in the fuck are you doing here? I told you to stay in the god damn van!" Fraser shouted.

"Your men are going down like flies. At this rate were never going to catch Vincent and get Zayn back. I told you, i'm not letting anything happen to him." I said, giving him a glare right back.

"Unbelievable." He mumbled under his breath.

"Fine. Don't do anything stupid. I still have four guys left. The other team has five. They're going to breach through the back door any minute."

"Alright. Are we going to go or what?" I questioned.

"You good, man? We'll come back for you. Just don't fucking die on me." He spoke to the injured agent.

"Yeah, just a flesh wound." He smirked.

"Only got my thigh. I'll be fine, just can't really walk." He said.

"I'll see if we can get the medic team to get you. Alright?" Fraser said as he stood up from the ground.

"Stay behind me." He said sternly.

The four other men trailed closely behind, looking every which direction as we inched closer onto the property.

------

We made it to the house, our backs pressed against the wall, ducking out of the way from any windows. Fraser signaled his hand to move forwards.

Fraser stayed on the left of the door with me and one other agent, and the other two moved to the right. We stood there, guns ready, while Fraser counted down from three with his fingers.

"Go!" He yelled.

The agent on the right moved in front of the door and kicked it open with all his strength. It was bad ass.

There were men on the inside shouting, the agents began shooting until it was silent.

"Clear! Go, go, go!" The man yelled.

We rushed inside the house, aiming our guns in all directions in search for anyone else.

"You two, go right. We'll check left." Fraser said.

They nodded and walked through the empty living room.

We entered into the dining room And through the kitchen. We got sight of the other group already inside, searching for anyone else.

"Clear in here." One of them said.

"Glad to see you guys are alright." Fraser spoke with a small smile.

"This isn't over. Keep your eyes open. Castillo is still here somewhere. We need to find him."  Fraser added.

All i'm worried about right now is Zayn.

While they were talking, I moved off on my own. Probably stupid, but I can't wait anymore.

I crept around the corner, and opening up a door that revealed a set of stairs.