I just wanted a Cookie - Tom Holland

Summary: Reader went to go get a cookie and she got way more than that

Warnings: swearing, crying, anxiety attack, childbirth (literally), and horrible writing (tbh this is my worst piece)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"I still don't understand," Tom says as he takes a pringle into his mouth and munches it loudly "why would Janis hate Regina so much?"

"cause Regina's a cunt" Harry answers as he bites his red vine "and because Regina called her a lesbian"

"but isn't Janis a lesbian?"

"that's not the point Thomas" I grumble as I grab another snack that was on the bed "you can just go to someone and call them a lesbian, even if you are, it's the way she said it" I shift to get my eight-month baby inside my stomach comfortable since it was kicking slightly "she uses it as an insult towards Janis, so obviously- Oh!"

"What's wrong?! Is the baby okay?!" Tom panicked and looked at me, and so did everyone else in the room, Harry, Sam, Tuwaine, Haz, and paddy.

"jeez tom," I say rolling my eyes "yes it's okay, the dude just wants a cookie, and me too so..." I try to get up from the comfortable bed, but it was too hard since I was carrying a watermelon size belly

"let me get it for you" paddy offered but I just declined

"nop, it's okay, i can go get them," I say as I finally stood up, but paddy was already at the door "nononono its okay, the doctor said it's good for me to move more so, plus you're about to reach the Halloween party so pay attention!" I exclaimed and pointed at the tv.

They all looked back at the screen except for Tom who was looking at me worried. I smiled and mouthed "I'm fine, relax" and he sighs and goes back to the corridor to go downstairs. As I walked down the little kid kept kicking me as if he wanted to dance the samba or something.

"jeez bro, chill" I look down at it and rub my stomach " I can't go that fast k? I'm trying to go as fast as I can'' I gobbled down the stairs and just stopped as I got a little tired. "Listen, mate, if you keep on kicking slower , am I going to walk, ok? so please be patient, I want that cookie too"

I walked to the kitchen and went to the oven but they were all gone. I baked them this morning and there were none left!?

"TOM? DID YOU EAT ALL OF THE COOKIES I MADE?!?!!!" I shout angrily, I couldn't believe that son of a bitch-

"no, they're in the pantry" he screams calmly

"oh, okay, thanks" I yell back

I kept waddling to the pantry and found a jar where we used to keep the cookies but on the top shelf. jeez. I walked towards it and stood on my tippy toes trying to reach them, but he kept kicking and kicking me like crazy, so bad it started to hurt.

"Jesus" I whispered trying to reach the cookie jar and trying to hold the pain but once I got a hold of the jar, my whole stomach clenched and I screamed loudly making me drop the jar and break into a million pieces all of them falling around my bare feet.

"SHIT!" I placed my hands on my hair "NO! shit! nonono, the cookie jar!"

"Y/N?!" I heard a bunch of feet running down the stairs, then I saw Tom in front of me but a few feet away. his jaw on the floor looking at me

"omg, tom please don't hate me, i know you loved this jar, but i could reach it so-"

"oh my god" tom whispered under his breath

"then this mother fucker just karate chopped my stomach and i dropped the jar-"

"oh my god!" tom exclaimed