Daddy's Little girl - Tom Holland

Summary: Lily starts growing up and Tom is scared that she is going to leave him

Warning: Blood? menstruation, tears and lots of tears

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"Okay family, say CHEESE!" I say as a click of the picture sounds as I press the button to grab a hold of this amazing moment. Tom and the kids on the pool teaching them tricks.

"CHEESE!!" the three of them screamed as I took the picture in the old polaroid tom gave me when he broke my camera on our first date.

"Beautiful! now guys, don't stay in for too long, it's getting cold and i don't to take care of you guys while your all full of bogeys"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Lily and Theo screamed in protest

"yeah, BOOOOOO!" Tom joined them as he splashed water on my dress, but I ran quickly to not get entirely soaked.

"Okay then! but if one of you gets a cold, i won't make no special mac cheese" I replay testing them all, and I know it's gonna work

"WHOT" Tom screamed as he got out of the pool and picked up the random towel on the floor, that ended being Lily's

"NO! Daddy, that's my towel!" she squealed as she walked out of the water and started punching Tom's stomach in fury. She used to be shy, but the moment she stepped into daycare she became a whole drama queen.

"all right, all right, all right" he took off the towel and wrapped it on the 12-year-old "there you go Lilypad, all warm and cozy, right?" She wrinkled her nose and she walked to my side and I hugged her.

"Come on Theo, let's go, out the water, let's go champ," Tom said as he clapped his hands

"Can I say a little longer?" he pleaded to look at me and Tom with his bright green eyes "Please?"

I looked at Tom and he looked at me, I squinted my eyes and puckered my lips.

"What are we thinking, Daddy? should we?"

"mmmmmh," he placed his thumb and index on his chin rubbing it as he lifted an eyebrow "I don't know, should we Lily?"

"NO!" she laughed

"No?! well, that doesn't seem very fair?" Tom says slightly walking closer "I guess then.... WE ALL HAVE TO GO TO THE POOL!!" Tom grabbed our daughter and took off her towel and threw her on the pool making her scream. Tom ran and screamed "CANYON BALL!" as he threw himself on the water to make the slash so big it watered me from head to toe.

"THOMAS!" I squeal as the cold runs down my face.

"What? It's just water?" he acted innocent and smiled, making my stomach twist

"yeah mum, it's just water" the kids copied as the splashed water, making me squeal

"alright, but 5 minutes more, and then you all have to be on your jammies and DRY!"

"Are you still making mac and cheese tho?" Tom asked with a slightly worried face. He really loved my mac n' cheese.

"if you guys promised to do as i said"

"YEAH" they screamed as they started to splash the water around.

I go inside and go to the kitchen to make them their favorite meal

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

As I made the meals, I could hear them laugh and scatter around the house. How their little feet and giggles echo and make my heart warm up.