snap

Cale was walking down the hall when he saw his father smiling it anger him seeing his father being happy it has been four years since his birth siblings been missing but his father didn't care he just pretend like they don't exist.

Cale couldn't take it anymore so he walk up to his father and slap him hard after that everyone was quiet they all were staring at Cale who was shaking "why why why are you so happy about"he said in a low tone everyone heard him deruth look at him confused on why he was slap.

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING WHY AREN'T YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR THREE ELDEST CHILDREN THAT BEEN MISSING FOR FOUR YEARS"cale scream at his father deruth who was shock about this tried and ask about what he mean "son what do you mean I only have three children and it you lilly and basan".

Three servant who use to be the eldest henituse siblings personal maid/Butler were angry they didn't care if they get in trouble . alice who was the eldest young lady personal maid spoke first "I know you are upset about the late countess death BUT HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT THE TWO ELDEST MISS AND FIRST YOUNG MASTER"

Deruth look at them in the surprise he didn't recognize who they were or remember hiring them "who are you three" this time it was elsa who spook first "i am elsa the second miss personal maid before she went missing" then it was william turn "I am william the first young master servant""and I am alice the first miss personal maid"

Most servant were shock and confused because they were new or didn't know that cale had three elder siblings or because they have never meet them and the old servants had quit and didn't talk about the elder henituse outside of the count estate.