hatred

After slapping his father and went to his room and threw himself on the bed and scream in to the pillow.he was and sad frustrated tear where running down his face he miss his siblings he kept wondering where are they.

He missed his elder siblings they were always there when ever he needed them.(I guess I was really depending on them) cale thought to himself.

Cale pov
I hate him I hate him.I scream into my pillow out of frustration again.after years of dealing with his father bullshit he had finally snap.I wonder where the three of you are I hope that atleast your happy

Alice POV
I stood in front of the second young master door waiting for him to calm down for all the years I knew him I knew it was about time that he had snap at the count. After all he is nothing but a coward I can feel the anger boiling in my heart but I must keep myself cool for the young master since he only had me and a few other people on his side.

To be honest I despise the new countess and her children the second they had enter the territory I had watch them taking the young masters and miss spots and replacing the old staff with those incompetent newbie.

I watch as the first young master and both the young miss started locking themselves in their room and only leaving to see the second young master or spend time with them.I understand there adoration for the second young master as well.

Since I was also one of the workers who had work in the estate since the first master birth thinking back I'm actually one of the oldest worker in the estate since I been working here for 20 years now.