Trust

HIM.

I hated how he always wins the game. How he would look down at me and gives me a smirk telling how I will always loose every of our game, especially now.

Except, the thing is, it was never a game to me. This thing that happened between me and him was never just a game for me.

It was love.

And isn't just a game.

Lisa, was such a dream. My dream.

But whatever, I want or to dream of, he always gets in the way.

"She needs a real man, not someone who wants to be a man." He'd say with a smirk, except, I don't want to be a man. I wanted to be someone who can be with Lisa till the end.

"Lisa will choose me in the end, better stop the act my dear sister. Don't you think, what father have said is enough for you to let go already?" It hurts a lot that my own father would ask me to back down.

But then I remember, I was never been treated right. If anyone would ask what's my worst nightmare, it would probably be my family and loosing Lisa.

"I beg you Jongin, you took everything away from me already. I gave it to you with no hesitation, why can't you just leave me alone with Lisa." I said having enough of it....

but then I was a weakling.

"Jennie, tsk tsk tsk... Do you still not get it? A woman with a woman is a sin, and I'm just correcting your mistake by taking what you wanted that would bore a sin. In fact, you should thank me." He says leaning towards me with a smug look.

I wanted to give him a blow on the face and tell him that even if I am a girl, I have rights but I'm a coward.

"Ciao, my dear sister. I believe, you have a date to cancel tonight and reschedule for me? Right?"

He left, and I let the tears fall. How am I supposed to compete with him if he have the world behind him and I only have my shadow?

"Lisa... We need to talk." I say keeping at least 5 feet distance between us.

"Okay, but why are you there, so far from me?"

"Just.... let's talk this way." I see sadness in her eyes that I ignored. "Let's stop this already. You deserve someone who would genuinely make you happy. Make you feel like a normal person." Her eyebrows furrowed as they stare at my eyes.

"Is it about him again Jennie?"

I could only look down, such a coward infront of her.

I hear her sigh, "I told you multiple times Jennie. Even if the world offers me the richest, smartest, most handsome man in the world, I would never take it. Why can't you understand that I would never take anyone in my life except if it's you?"

She loves me so much, I thought she's like the others who wouldn't hesitate to go with a man. But she wasn't. She was such a pure girl.

She was sobbing and walking to me. And I couldn't take it and hugged her, stroking her blonde locks. "I'm sorry, I was a fool, a coward. I couldn't trust myself that I can do it. But I love you, and a part of me was saying to fight back or to just give you up. But you love me, not him, so why would I give you up?"

Exactly, Lisa loves me and not him. So why would I not fight? Why would I give up on someone who loves me and willing to spend their life with me?

"I love you Jennie, no one else just you. It's just you that I would choose. They can give me many choices, I'll pick one, as long as you're there. Because I will always look for you and find my way to you. Don't let go and give up on me please."

"I won't, I'm sorry for trying to give you up. I love you too so much and I promise, I will never let go of you. I'd rather fight with the devil than loose you my love. I love you."

This is right. This is what I was missing all along. Trust..

Trust on myself.

A/N: this was actually base on my relationship except for the part manipulating that y/n would be better off without me and that this ended happily, mine didn't.

I lost trust in myself because of how there are prettier, smarter and richer girls out there he could be with. I lost trust on myself that I could do better, so I let him go instead.

And that was one of my best but also worst decision.