LOVE-SICK(3)

Hii sorry for the late update:<
Hope you'll enjoy!

Pls do vote<3
________________________________

So everyone got confused about what happened to wanda.

Steve- what is wrong with her?? (Worried)
Bruce- she looked so stress and sad
Tony- nat? Do you have any idea about what happened to her??
Nat- me??(shocked) why me?(realizes) oh i mean no.. i don't know what happened to her..... okay I'll go to my room now good night (awkwardly leaves)

~~~~~3:00am~~~~~

Natasha couldn't sleep because she kept thinking on Wanda, few minutes later she stood and she tried to go on Wanda's room, but suddenly she changed her mind so she just stay at her room instead.....

Natasha's thoughts- oh god i dont know what to do(crying) i can't loose her:<(continue crying)

Tomorrow morning everyone already left.

Nat- hey! Hey! Scott where's everyone?
Scott- oh they're on their errands
Nat- this early?
Scott- what do you mean?? Its already 11am nat haha anyway i have to go byee

Natasha runs towards Wanda's room to check if she's there. And its locked so that means she's inside, and nat rushes to go to the kitchen to make breakfast for wanda. After she cooked wanda is still not going out from her room, nat decides to add more so she wrote a letter that says "im trully sorry love:> i hope you'll forgive me" then after she wrote it she decides to give the breakfast to Wanda.

*knocking*
Nat- hey wanda? (Softly) i made you a breakfast would you pls open the door??

Wanda didn't respond

So natasha just sat on the floor behind her door as she wait patiently for wanda to come out.

Few minutes later wanda came out and got shocked because she saw natasha setting at the floor

Nat- oh hey (standing) here made you some breakfast (nervously smiling)
Wanda still continue to ignore her
Nat- hey i put so much effort on this you know

Wanda aggressively leaves and go towards the kitchen

Nat- Clint Cooked that but you don't like bacon's right?

Wanda still continues to eat the bacons

Natasha got a little bit shocked because wanda really don't eat bacon--- few minutes later wanda coughs so badly

Few minutes later natasha noticed that Wanda's coughing badly so she tried to ask her.

Nat- hey are you alright? (Natasha felt that Wanda seems to have fever)

Nat- oh god wanda you're sick(worried)

But wanda didn't care so she just ignore nat and then she left....

Nat- oh come on Wanda really?? Stop doing that!

Wanda just looked at her and didn't say anything

Nat- god wanda, will you pls talk to me(mad) look wanda, you're sick and im trying to ask you of you're ok but you keep on ignoring me! Im just trying to be concern wanda...

Nat- what do you want me to do huh? Are you still mad at me? Can't you forgive me?(teary eyes) i try to do everything but seems like its not working.. tell me what else should i have to do?

Wanda- i want you to leave me alone......

Wanda faints~~

Nat- oh god hey wanda wanda!!

Then nat just bring wanda unto her room as she take care of her.

Wanda- what happened?(confuse)why are you here?
Nat- while we're talking you suddenly faint so thats why i bring you here..
Wanda- i can handle my self.. just leave me alone pls (tries to get up)
Nat- no no im not gonna leave you're badly sick and i need to take care of you now just rest and just forget everything first...

both of them fell asleep in Wanda's room while the door is slightly open.

Few minutes later Peter arrives at the mansion

Peter- hello everyone!(noticed that no ones home)
Peter- hello???

Peter got confused about where is everybody so she go upstairs to check and he saw wanda and nat sleeping together in one room

Peter- oh god no no they're just friends yeah they're best friends(peter keeps saying that to his self)

Later, natasha noticed that Peter saw them so she got shocked.

Nat- hey Peter what are you doing here????(Nervously stands)
Peter- i-- i was just looking for someone because i thought there's no one here but--- yeah I'll just have to go down now....(awkwardly)
Nat- hey peter! Uhmm--- i just wanted to clarify about what you saw earlier---(nervous) it was just nothing-- wanda is just sick thats why im taking care of her thats it....
Peter- yeah yeah yeah-- i know...(awkward)

Few hours later the team started to arrive..

Clint- oh hi Peter!!
Peter- hii Clint:> are you with mr stark?
Clint- they're on their way already his with steve
Peter- oh yeah
Clint- are you alone here?
Peter- no wanda and nat are upstairs, Wanda seems sick i guess
Clint- oh wait im just gonna go and check them huh
Peter nods*

Clint- knock knock
Wanda- hey clint:> come in
Clint- peter said you're sick?
Wanda- yeah just a little cough but im alright
Clint- come here let me take care of you haha

Natasha secretly watching Wanda and clint, she got sad because wanda seems so happy to be with clint so she shuts her door and run towards her bed then she burst into tears...

Thank ya'll for reaching here!!
Hope you did enjoy:>
Sorry for the limited parts:<
But part 6 will be posted next time♡

Pls do vote<3