Chapter 1

~Arisu's POV~

We set the rest of my boxes down and plopped onto my bed, both Leah and I letting out a breath. Leah was my best friend, she has been for the last year. She's my only female friend for that matter.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I say, rubbing my face.

"Me neither." Leah scoffed.

I looked at her, a bit offended. "You don't think I have what it takes to be in college?"

She looked at me, eyes wide. "You were talking about college?"

"Yeah." I snickered. "What did you think I was talking about?"

"Moving in with Asahi." Leah replied. "Are you ready for that?"

"Leah, we've been together for over two years. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, living together is the next step. Before too long, you two will be married."

"Please." I scoffed. "I'm not ready for that."

That's when Leah rolled over, laying on her stomach and facing me. "What if Asahi is?"

"What?" I snickered. "We're just barely 18. I doubt he's thinking about marriage."

Leah shrugged. "You never know."

"Okay, remind me why I'm friends with a child again?" I said, teasing my young friend who is three years younger than me.

"Remind me why I'm friends with an old hag again." Leah replied.

"Ohhh okay~" I slightly pushed her. "I see how it is."

We both giggled before Leah's fell short. "Seriously though, are you really ready to live with Asahi?"

"Why are you so worried?" I grabbed her hand, sensing her weariness.

Leah looked down. "I just know when couples move in together too early, they break up and stuff. I don't want that to happen to you guys."

"Awww, Lee Lee~" I wrapped my arms around my best friend. "Don't worry. Asahi and I won't break up. I love him too much."

"And he definitely loves you too much." Leah scoffed.

We both snickered before hearing a knock on the door. We both turned around to see Haruto, Leah's boyfriend half in the room. "You girls ready to head over and help Mashi unpack?"

"Yes!" Leah exclaimed, jumping off the bed. "And then can we please tour the campus for a little bit before we leave?!"

Leah looked at me.

"I don't care." I replied. "Ask your boyfriend. You two are the ones that aren't staying here."

Leah looked at her boyfriend before pouting and running over, clinging to his arm. Haruto couldn't help but smile and blush, something he never did before meeting Leah.

"I guess so." He said.

"Yay!" Leah jumped up before rushing out of the room.

I looked at Haruto who is like a baby brother to me.

"You are so trapped." I said as I walked past him.

Haruto snickered and we all made our way out of the apartment, joining my boyfriend Asahi and our other friends Mashiho and Yoshi.

"I'm still upset about it." We heard Mashiho say.

"Upset about what?" I asked.

"That Asahi isn't living with me!" Mashiho exclaimed. "Now I have to live with three random strangers!"