Chapter 3

~Arisu's POV~

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm clock. After a couple groans and stretches, I officially rolled myself out of bed. I got ready for the day and made my way out of my room to find Asahi's door open, his room was empty as was our apartment. I made my way over to the fridge to find a note attached to the handle.

Went to soccer practice. I'll see you at lunch. Have a good morning.

XOXO Asahi

I couldn't help but smile at my thoughtful boyfriend as I opened the fridge to make myself some breakfast. After eating and getting ready, I made my way out of the apartment, heading to my first class of the day, which was related to my major.

After arriving, I took a seat somewhere in the middle of the classroom. The class was set up with tables and all kinds of materials needed for fashion design. It was exciting to see. I took a seat at an empty table and as the class filled up, a young female sat beside me.

"Hello." She greeted me. "Do you mind if I sit here?"

"Not at all." I smiled wide. It was time for me to make some new friends. "I'm Arisu, what's your name?"

"Izumi." She smiled. "I'm a first-year, how about you?"

"Same here." I nodded.

"Oh good." She felt pleased. "That makes me feel better."

I snickered as she reminded me a lot of Leah. I hoped to be good friends with her.

"I'm assuming you are a Fashion Design major too?" She asked me.

"Yes." I nodded. "I've been making my own clothes since I was little."

"Oh, that's so cool!" She exclaimed. "I've always been into fashion but never learned to make it. That's why I'm here."

"I'm sure you'll love it."

"I hope so!"

That's when an older female walked into the classroom.

"Hello class!" She spoke firmly. "I'm Miss Tanaka. I'll be your professor for this course and most of your fashion courses, so get used to my face. Before I start class, I would like to hand out these flyers. Some of you might already have them if you attended the club booths at orientation. This is for the Fashion Club on campus. I highly recommend all of you to join. Not only do you learn more about Fashion and Design, but you have lots of fun doing it. The first meeting is this Wednesday so I expect to see all of you there."

"I'm so joining!" Izumi exclaimed as we were given our flyers. "How about you?"

"Most likely." I spoke. "I want to but I have to talk to my boyfriend about it first."

"Why?" She asked, seeming a bit weary of the idea. "Is he controlling?"

"No, not at all." I snickered. "We just talk about these things with one another. So we know what's going on in each other's lives."

"Awe." Izumi coo'ed. "That's sweet. You guys sound like a strong couple."

"We are." I smiled.

After flyers were handed out, Miss Tanaka continued with class. I sat there, paying attention, learning, taking notes and doing everything I needed to keep up with class, and I had fun doing so.

---

It was later in the day and I found my friends at the food court on campus, me being the last to join.

"There she is!" Mashiho shouted, causing attention.

"Mashi!" I giggled as I took my seat beside Asahi.

"Hey babe." He said, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Hey." I smiled. "How was soccer practice?"

"Exhausting." He groaned.

"If today was exhausting, you're in for a treat." Yoshi said.

"Whatever." Asahi rolled his eyes before looking back at me. "How were your classes this morning? What did you have?"

"Good!" I grew excited as I had a lot of fun. "Today I had my fashion design class, which I have almost every day. And it's really fun!"

"That's good." Asahi said.

"Did you guys actually design anything?" Mashiho asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "Do you want to see?!"

"Yes!" Mashiho grew excited with me.

I perked up as I pulled out my notebook from class and handed it to Mashiho to look, Yoshi looking with him.

"Those are so cool, Arisu!" Mashiho exclaimed.

"You do have a talent for design." Yoshi complimented.

"Thank you." I grinned as the notebook was passed to Asahi.

I watched as he looked at them and then pulled out the flyer that was in the sleeve of my notebook.

"What's this?" He asked.

"A flyer for the Fashion Club." I explained. "I'm planning on joining."

"Meetings are on Wednesdays?" Asahi asked.

I nodded. "Why? Is that a problem?"

Asahi just shook his head as he placed the flyer back and slid my notebook back to me.

"That works then!" Mashiho exclaimed. "Wednesdays are your short days!"

I looked at him confused. "When did I say that?"

"The other day, didn't you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, Thursdays are."

"Oh." Mashiho looked confused himself. Then he looked at Asahi and it hit him. "Ah! It's Asahi who has little schedules on Wednesdays!"

"Mashi!" Yoshi shouted.

I looked at Asahi who looked frustrated. That's when I understood what was going on.

"You wanted to spend Wednesdays with me, huh?" I asked him.

He looked at me and just nodded. He had a sad look to him though. "It's okay, though. I want you to do the club."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He nodded and flashed a small smile. "We live together. I'll see you every night."

I grinned before wrapping my arm around his and resting my head on his shoulder. Part of me didn't believe he was okay with it but at the same time, I know he loves me and will be willing to deal with it,

Just like I would...

~Author's Note~

Hey guys! Sorry if it's still boring but I'm getting there! Please be patient, the good stuff will happen soon. I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!