Three

"I don't think it's a good idea but maybe we should attack him with his weakness?" Solar said in a serious mood making all of them look at each other.

Outside of the building is raining heavily and with the unstoppable thunderstorms. Not to mention the wind kept getting stronger and that make all plants and animals can't do anything except accept their fate.

"I refuse," Halilintar replied firmly.

"But there was no other way!" Solar almost shouts.

"Still, I'm refuse." Halilintar remains with his opinion.

"He barely let us get close with him. We can't do anything except for this!" Solar said in frustration.

"He already thinks we hate him and didn't care about him. Do you think if we attack him could help?" Halilintar asks him back.

"I agree with Hali. Attacking him doesn't mean we can reduce that barrier energy of him." Taufan also said his opinion.

"Yes. Halilintar has point." Fang interrupt.

"But he can't even reach or get close with him. There was no other way!!!" Solar start to shout.

"Still no. Duri already misunderstood us." Halilintar still with his opinion.

"Then do you want him to die? Being overwhelmed by his power wouldn't do good. He could die again!!!" Solar shouted at him as he launches forward to Halilintar. 

"Stop it you two. This doesn't help." Taufan quickly separates Halilintar far from each other.

"Guys, the plants outside are getting more withered." Yaya and Ying suddenly said together.

"The animal too. They are all collapsed on the ground." Gopal said.

"See? This is not only about him. It involves all living things on this planet." Solar shouts at Halilintar who clenches his fist tightly.

"How it's Gempa? What do you think?" Ying suddenly asks.

"I hate to admit but Solar has point," Gempa said sadly.

"Gempa!!!" Halilintar warned.

"Hali, we could lose him again," Gempa said sadly.

"But I somehow agree with Halilintar," Yaya told.

"You guys don't understand. The nightmare of them got taken away. How can I let one of us go again?" Gempa said sadly.

"I rather have him hate us than we lose him forever," Gempa adds and somehow shows his vulnerable side. That shut up all of them.

"How about you guys attack without aiming at him?" Gopal suggests when the situation turns into silence.

"That wouldn't help much either," Solar said.

"I don't know what to say...how about you...eh, Ice?" Blaze just remains silent before finally opening his mouth to ask his partner's opinion only to find Ice already on his knees while panting heavily looking all worn out.

"Ice!!!" Blaze immediately goes to Ice side.

.
.
.

Ice has been trying to get close with Duri when others are still in discussion on how to save Duri.

"Don't come closer!!!" Duri threaten and somehow the newly awakened power from the Duri barrier power got stronger.

"I mean it, don't come closer!!!" Duri shouts and freaks out. Scared. More like fearing hurting others too. The shout really makes Ice's heart hurt. It's their fault that causes Duri in this so much pain.