034,

EPISODE EIGHTthe battle of starcourt

EPISODE EIGHT
the battle of starcourt.

ONCE THEY were inside, nova walked over to max, nancy, will and jonathan whilst mike paced around the place calling for dustin on the walkie, and lucas practiced on his wrist rocket.

nancy pulled out a gun and loaded it as nova slowly looked over, a small frown on her face as she looked at nancy. "you're gonna kill him, aren't you?" she spoke, her voice just above a whisper.

nancy smiled sympathetically at her, "this is just a precaution. okay?" she said as nova nodded slowly.

"and not just against billy. if he knows we're here, so does the mind flayer." will spoke.

nancy's eyes landed on the car eleven had sent flying into a store and she chuckled, "no chance that thing'll drive, right?"

jonathan's eyes filled with realisation, "we don't need it to drive...we just need the ignition cable."

the group came together and attempted to push the car over onto the floor, however after a few minutes, it was no use. they all sighed as eleven stood up. "let me try."

"el." mike began, sighing.

eleven walked forward. "i can do it."

they all moved away and stood behind her as she raised her hand into the air towards the car, trying for a few minutes before pulling her hand away with a frown, she looked at her hand, and then at the others worriedly.

mike suggested using stools to push the car over, they tried it, and after a few minutes, they managed to flip the car over. smiling in satisfaction, he looked at them. "told you. physics."

they all jumped down, lucas held his hand out to help nova, to which the girl just laughed at him, pushing his hand away and jumping down herself as he widened his eyes and followed her.

she stood next to mike and they both looked over at eleven who was rummaging through a trash can. "what's she doing?" she asked.

the three of them, plus max who had decided to come along, walked over to eleven who was concentrating on an empty coke can for some reason.

"el. you okay?" mike asked as eleven looked at him worriedly, before back to the coke can.

all of a sudden, nova heard something from above them, she looked up slowly with wide eyes, and tugged on max's sleeve, "oh, my...god." she mumbled.

mike looked up and his eyes widened. "nancy!" he yelled.

the mind flayer was on top of the mall, looking down at them as max grabbed onto her hand, mike helped eleven and the four ran across the mall to hide in a store as the others hid behind the car.