Chapter 35: Untamed Heart

I had no idea what I was even doing here. This house, which was once my refuge, now became a torture chamber.

There was also Burak, who was suddenly meddling in my business. This only further pissed me off and I was tired. Even him being one of my favorite Turkish actors did not soften me up because when I got mad, my heart became as untamed as a wild animal's.

Kitana entered my room, looking radiant as always. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept well, you?"

"Ok, I guess."

"So what happened between you and Burak yesterday?"

"He's meddling in my personal business when it's got nothing to do with him."

"He does it because he's Ragheb's friend" she sighed. "On a different note. Seda texted me. She's pregnant?"

"This quickly?" I was surprised. "I guess they definitely crossed all bases. They are married, after all."

"Yeah" she chuckled.

"Well, I'm happy for them."

"Yeah" she said.

A knock on the door alerted us. It was Ragheb. "Sabah El-Kheir!"

"Sabah El-Nour!" I replied.

"Taline is here."

"Great. Just what I need this early in the damn morning."

"She wants to talk and clear the air."

"Tell her I don't wanna see her" I bluntly said.

"Omar, she really wants to talk to you. Just get it out of the way and try and make peace."

"I'm gonna need you for this" I looked at Kitana, realizing that while I might have had a slight victory last night against Burak, I was likely not gonna have one with Taline. So I needed Kitana to really get her off my back. She was brutal like that.

"Let's rock this bitch!" Kitana said, which kind of surprised Ragheb because she was for sure a classy girl but was a bitch to those who messed with her loved ones.

We walked downstairs, noticing how captivating Taline looked with her denim jeans and black tank top, her nicely fixed hair that was likely done at a salon. But leaving aside how beautiful and gorgeous she was, I was not about to fall for her stupid games after she turned her back on me a month ago because of the words of a brat who just could not take No for a damn answer.

Then to my dismay, I saw Burak as well as Jihan, Khaled, and Louai, with Kitana on my left and Ragheb on my right.

"What do you want?!" I said, again in a blunt tone.

"I wanted to talk to you and apologize" she said.

I started laughing, which kind of sent her in a different direction as far as whatever she was hoping to accomplish.

"Let's get one thing straight..." I looked at her directly in the eye. "You and I are done! You wanted it that way because of what Louai said and you were quick to believe it, so now there's no chance between us!"

"Omar, please" she begged. "I made a mistake and I want to make things right. Please, we were so good together, but Louai talked to me and he confessed what he did and he's sorry. I feel bad for how I treated you" she started crying. "Please, let's give us another chance."