Anniversary (Soojin x Shuhua)

Who: Soojin x Shuhua (SooShu) - (G)I-dle

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Soojin and Shuhua are a part of the girl group (G)I-dle. They started dating when the other four members set them up on a date when they saw their chemistry. The two girl's 1st anniversary was coming up, what have they planned?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuhua's Pov

It's currently 6 in the morning. Today was our one year anniversary, me and Soojin have officially made it one whole year together, and I wanted to do something special for her, so I decided to wake up a bit earlier than my love to make her some breakfast in bed.

I quietly got out of the bed that me and Soojin shared. She moved around a bit so I paused a few times, but I eventually got out of the room without waking her up.

I go towards the kitchen to see Soyeon on the couch looking at her phone. She turns around and looks at me.

"Hey Shuhua, making breakfast for Soojin?" She asks, almost as if she knew I would

"Um, yeah?" I reply, hoping it wasn't to basic

"I'm sure she'll love it." She says with a sweet smile to reassure me, "If you need any help I'm here" She continued

-----

I walk to the fridge looking to see what we have. There wasn't much since most of the members where dieting, even though they didn't need to, but either way I just grabbed whatever I could. Me and Soojin where the only ones not on a diet, so it doesn't really matter what I make. After a while, I finished preparing the breakfast for us.

I made some banana bread, avocado and poached egg toast, honey apple toast, and some other basic foods in case she wanted something else. I also grabbed two yogurts that we both love and made a smoothie for us to share.

Everything was arranged in a neat way, making it easy to carry towards the room.

Soyeon wasn't in the living room anymore, so she probably went to wake up the others or she's washing up.

I quietly open the door using my elbow as my hands where full. Soojin seemed to be half awake, but she still looked very tired, cute in other words.

"Jinnie baby, let's eat" I say in a calming matter

Soojin looks at me with tired looking eyes, immediately sitting up when she sees the tray of food I have.

(A/N, their bed has like a 'desk' thingy that you can pull up-

- like this kind of thing, just w/out the computer and stuff, and a bit bigger I guess, I give up in life now, let's just continue)

She quickly pulls up the over-bed table, excited for the food.

"You didn't have t-" She says, but I cut her off

"But I wanted too" I say, putting the tray of food on the table, and placing a kiss of her lips

Soojin giggles, and pats on the bed beside her, telling me to sit down. I sit down beside her and we dig into the food.

-----

"That was delicious" Soojin says giggling while looking at me, she's just to precious

"Of course it was! I made it after all" I reply, whipping my hair back

-----

It was now night time and me and Soojin were washing up, wanting to go to bed soon after the long day of watching movies, eating loads of food, exchanging gifts, and spending all your time together.

We both sat on our bed, hugging each other and complimenting each other

"I love you Soojinnie"

"I love you too Shushu"