Chapter 2

"Hello, uhm I never got your name the other day but I'm Regina, I spilled popcorn all over you" " Goodmorning barbie, how could I forget you, you got butter in my hair and I've washed it 10 times trying to get it out, so to what do I owe this delightful call?" "Oh yes, I was hoping we could meet at Benny's at 3 o'clock so I can repay you." " I'll have to check my schedule for that." " Uhm ok you do that." "Ok, I'll see you there bye"
And that was it I had to see her again, my hair smelled like butter and even though that sounds delicious, it was hell.
So at two-thirty, I rode my bike over to Benny's. "Hi, What's your name again?", Regina said. "It's Dinah, Dinah Rhodes", I replied. " Ok well, Dinah Rhodes, I'm Regina, Regina Blanchet". "I know who you are", I said annoyed. "OMG, I'm a celebrity!", she screamed. She really was...blonde.
"Dinah Rhodes, why do you look so familiar, do you go to Northbridge High?", she questioned. "Yes I do, My family just moved here a couple weeks ago, also it's just Dinah", I said pretty annoyed. "Ok, well that's cool, how much do I owe you for that shirt?", she asked. "160," I replied sarcastically. "Uhm, 160??! Are you sure?" "No, I was kidding, It's five dollars." "K,well there you go, five dollars." "Thanks, see ya around", I said as I got up to leave. "Wait, don't you wanna stay, maybe order a drink and get to know each other?", she politely asked. "Long as you paying, why not", I said back. "Haha, very funny, so why do you call me shallow teen barbie?", she asked. "'Cause you look like the typical, all american teen barbie that bullies everyone and is obsessed with being blonde, I can tell you're a natural brunette,I see your roots", I replied being as heartless as can be. I really didn't like her. "Yeah well, I'm not american, I'm french, my family moved to the states when I was five", she replied pretending to not be hurt by my words. "I'm not american either, I'm half Brazilian and half Eritrean", I replied, suddenly she didn't seem so shallow and blonde. " Eritrea, as in Africa?", she asked. "Yep!", I replied. She was the first person I knew who actually knows where Eritrea is.