Chapter 3

Over the next couple of days Regina and I grew closer. We just clicked. We understood each other on a personal level. She didn't know it but she was my best friend. My only friend.
"Reg, stop it,It's not funny. I'M SERIOUS", I complained as Regina was scrolling through my phone."You like Devontè Trench?!" "No, I don't now will you please give me my phone back now!" I defended. I didn't like Devontè. I had a crush on his girlfriend ,Trinity. "Ok I'm being honest, I don't like Devontè Trench, I like Trinity Woods!" "Uhm Trinity, Devontè's Trinity?""Yes, her so don't tell anyone" "My lips are sealed Di, I always thought you were straight, so are you like bisexual?" "I'm not like bisexual, I am bisexual but I hate that word so let's just say I'm for everyone, I play on both sides!And are you bi too?" "Uhm no, I'm kinda offended you'd think I am but I'm lesbian, girl power I guess!We need to catch you a dude not a chick." "Regina Esmè Blanchet, Shut up!" "What?Are you like a virgin?" "Uhm yeah but shut up, I just wanna fall inlove first, you feel?" "Wow, Dinah Maria Rhodes, the Virgin, kinda has a ring to it". "Regina stop, you're one to talk, you're like a titanic whore!" "I gotta go..." "Regina wait I didn't mean it like that". I didn't mean to say that. God, I should have kept my mouth shut. The one time I make a friend, I just had to fuck it up.