-1-

THIRD POV

THIRD POV

"Rukuhara Tandai, Brahman, and Kanto Manji Gang had fought on June 6th in a parking lot near Tokyo."

"One of the biggest gang conflict, since Bloody Halloween."

"Concluding the conflictwith one severely injured, and another dead."

"Ending in being named the Three Deities Conflict."

"The worries of a parent, fearing their child to not come home from gang activities had rose in Tokyo."

"The number one leading cause of death to agss twelve to eighteen, had been from gang conflicts."

"Miss Baji, what are your thoughts on this matter."

"There is no greater fear as a parent than your child's safety and wellbeing. Losing my child has been the worse thing that had happened to me."

"Parental damands, had caused the government to shut down gang activity throughout Japan."

After the conflict ended, Hanagaki Takemichi had been buried in Sano's private cemetery, next to Baji Keisuke.

That day wasn't a happy for anyone.

The captains and vise-captains of Toman had been there, along with Brahman's brass, and old members of Tenjiku.

Chifuyu had brought a box with letters, because Takemichi had told him to.

"Give these letters to everyone if something were to happen to me."

Chifuyu at the time had no idea what he meant at the time.

But now...

Everything he had said being partners with him, had made since now.

Because the way his parnter had spoke on certain topics, had Chifuyu thinking that Takemichi would leave or disappear one day.

Once Chifuyu had given the letters to everyone...

Some had mixed emotions.

Some had finally started to cry.

While others had an angered disbelief that their hero had died.

It was a sad and angry awakening for everyone.

It was completely silent, after everyone read their letter.

A few days later, Manjiro had announced the disbandment of Kanto Manji Gang, to live a normal life.

It was suprising to some, and not suprising to others.

It brought controversy within gang members, but above all, it was Manjiro's decision.

And his decision was final.

After the disbandment, he went back to school, to get a degree in literature.

Why?

He wanted to write about his life, to open up, be it an outlet for his sadness.

After graduating, he became an author.

Making Tokyo Revengers, going by the name Ken Wakui.

AN
Yes, I know, cheesy :D

ANYes, I know, cheesy :D