21

AVA'S POV
....

Griffin: Jaden come help me now.

Jaden pauses the tv and gets off the sofa. I follow him to see what's going on.

As we walk into the hallway we here Griffin,

Griffin: Stop fucking leaning on me. Hold onto the wall.

??: Fuck off. Where's Jaden?

Griffin: He's coming- Oww! You stepped on my toe! Those fucking heels are like daggers.

We walk round the corner and see Mads holding onto Griffin as he clutched onto his toe. She was swaying side to side and seemed to be out of it.

Jaden: Mads?

Mads: Holy shit- you're so hot!

She says stumbling towards him. She falls onto his chest and starts stroking his face.

Jaden: What happened?

Mads: You're so handsome, do you know that? What's your name pretty boy.

She slurs, clinging onto him so he doesn't fall.

Griffin walks over to me and whispers in my ear.

Griffin: She's even more annoying when she's drunk.

I quietly laugh as we both walk into the living room, Leaving Jaden to deal with his drunk girlfriend.

Ava: Have you been with her all night?

Griffin: The boys and I have taken turns keeping an eye on her, We didn't want her going off with some random guy and then being caught by paparazzi.

Ava: Y'all are such good friends, staying around that little brat for hours. I could never.

Jaden: Mads sit down.

Mads: Why? How do you know my name?

Jaden: Just sit down okay, Let me get you something to drink.

He helps her onto the couch and goes into the kitchen.

Mads: Fuck he's so hot. Does he have a girlfriend?

Griffin: Yes.

Mads: Oh well. He's hot and I think he's into me. His girl won't mind.

She says taking her heels off and throwing them on the floor.

Griffin: If you dent the floor I'll dent you.

Mads: Oh fuck off. Where's the hot guy?

Ava: He's getting you some water, You're drunk out of your mind.

Mads: I am not. Who the fuck are you?

Jaden: Mads stop being a bitch.

He says finally coming back into the living room and handing her a glass of water. He sits down beside her. She moves over so she's almost on top of him.