23

Ava's POV

Fletcher: Hi Jaden, Ava.

He says running towards us with his camera.

Ava: Oh fuck.

I whisper, Making sure only Jaden can hear.

Jaden: It'll be okay. Just don't tell him too much.

He whispers back, placing his hand on my lower back.

Fletcher: So the fans wanna know...Are you and Mads fully over?

Jaden: Like I said in my twitter post, Mads and I are over for now. I don't know about in the future but for now I'm certain we are over.

Fletcher: What happened? You're relationship was so strong.

Jaden: We fell apart.

Fletcher: Is that all? Mads mentioned in her interview that you had feelings for another girl? Could this girl be Ava? Are you two getting back together?

Jaden: For fucks-

Ava: Whatever Mads said in that interview is wrong, she's trying to make herself the victim when she really isn't. Jaden doesn't want to speak about this right now so leave him alone and next time you see Mads tell her that too. Jaden and I aren't getting back together and we are just friends.
F-R-I-E-N-D-S, nothing more.

I say, pulling Jaden into the gym quickly after I finished my sentence.

Jaden: Thank you. I probably would of punched him if I had been there any longer.

Ava: It's okay Jae, Remember I'm always here for you.

Jaden and I both started working out,

Ava: Can we go to Starbucks now?

Jaden: Yes, of course we can.

We both walk out of the gym, this time Fletcher wasn't chasing us.

We walked down the street and went into Starbucks.

Jaden and I order our drinks and sit down at a table.

Jaden: Fuck, look at this!

He says handing me his phone.

Tiktokroom:

Liked by: Mads

Liked by: Mads.lewis and 638292 other...

Jads is over? Java may be coming back?? - Jaden and Mads announced their breakup a few hours ago. Both of them saying different things #whatreallyhappened Ava and Jaden were spotted and interviewed outside their local gym. Gym date maybe?? Mads Lewis also has cried multiple times on live saying that 'Ava has betrayed her' and Jaden is 'disrespectful to their previous relationship' what do you guys think??

Comments:

Ava.Eastwood: Java isn't coming back guys. We're just friends. Go watch the Hollywood fix video :)

^

Jadenhossler: Facts ^^^^

USER1: I think Mads did something to Jaden, They both loved each other so much and then randomly broke up? If Ava's pitying Jaden obviously something happened that she can relate to. Maybe cheating??

USER2: What does Mads mean by 'Ava betrayed her' they barley knew each other! And Mads took her boyfriend.

USER3: Okay but like, can't ex's be friends? Ava and Jaden had an amazing friendship before they dated why can't they carry on with that? So what they went to the gym together after Jaden's breakup? She's being a good friend!

USER4: I'm actually crying rn. Jads was my life line. Fuck you Ava!!!

USER4: Omfg Jaden really chose Ava again? Like been there done that move along.

Madslewis: STOP POSTING MY LIFE ONLINE I WILL FUCKING SUE YOU!!

^

USER5: girly calm down.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Word count: 529