Colourful

Tonight was a disaster. The 41st day of the winter brought to Princess Yoo the idea to get all of her fellow royal sisters together for a dinner. Just the seven of them. Asking 5 out of the 6 was easy, and their answers were almost immediately a resounding 'yes'. Princess JiU was a different story.

In the recent days, it seemed like she was being more quiet, almost thoughtful. Sometimes the odd jab would fire at her and she would snap out of what seemed like a trance, only to contort her features into an annoyed scowl before returning to whatever wonderland she was roaming in. It was extremely odd.

"I wonder if she's alright..." Princess Dami pondered. The others had joined in Princess Iye's room to talk about the oddities of their eldest royalty. "Her trances seem so scary too," Princess Hyeon added, shivering for dramatic effect. After some humming, Princess Iye suggested that it may have something to do with the energies losing their synergy between the two moons. "I've read tales of some royals losing their sense of self because of the energy disruptions... I don't want to say this is the case but you never know."

Princess Yoo bit her lip and sighed, "Let's hope not."

Almost all of them were on close watch to catch anymore odd behaviours from Princess JiU. The dinner seemed fine and some dropped their guard. A toast was had in honour of Princess Yoo having been appointed the next in line. They all stood up and clinked glasses with bright smiles...

But Princess JiU acted almost too perfectly, standing next to her and moving to clink their glasses

But Princess JiU acted almost too perfectly, standing next to her and moving to clink their glasses. As their glasses collided, Princess Yoo swore she saw a flicker of anger or a hint of violence in the reflective purple of Princess JiU's eye-

Oh. Eyes are not meant to be... purple and red.

Are they?