16

Chapter 16

  Hearing that someone had an accident, Jiang Xi immediately turned around, let the third sister get off the car, and rode towards Jiang Daniu who was talking.

  The person who had the accident was the original owner's cousin. In the original owner's memory, she was a gentle and kind old man. Even if they were separated by a layer, if they usually had anything to eat, they would specially send some to the original owner.

  So this time Jiang Xi also sent two meat buns and two steamed buns.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as he turned his head, something happened to the person.

  Jiang Xi stopped at about the same time and wanted to let the bike out, but as a doctor, she still asked, "Uncle, Er|What's wrong with grandma?"

  Jiang Daniu said with a dark face: "Being angry with her son, she wants to give Yaomei meat buns, Jiang Shui will not let her, and insists that Yaomei is a married daughter, even if she is married to an educated youth, she can't make up for her anymore. You two | Grandma was so angry that she scolded him, scolded and scolded, and she fell down suddenly, and the coward cried at home when she caused trouble, and I happened to pass by and memorize it."

  As he said, he looked at the person who followed: "Go find a rope, I will tie her to me, or she will fall off."

  Jiang Xi's brows twitched. He didn't expect that it was the reason why he delivered the meat buns, and he was also very angry. As for it? A meat bun!

  She followed and helped to put Er|grandmother down, but seeing that Er|grandmother didn't respond under these series of actions, she immediately wiped her pulse with one hand and breathed with the other.

  It just so happened that Jiang Daniu also seemed to notice something, and put two fingers under her nose. The next moment he exclaimed: "I'm not breathing!"

  Jiang Xi's brows twitched, not only breathing, but also her pulse was gone, she said solemnly, "Uncle, lay her down, first aid is needed."

  At this moment, Jiang Daniu thought that he didn't need to go to the clinic for treatment. The sad expression on his face just showed, and he didn't respond to Jiang Xi's words for a while, but he did it subconsciously because of her tone.

  Then I saw the little girl put her hands on the old man's chest, kneeling on the ground and pressing down and down, but the pressing was not enough. After a few times, she even raised the old man's chin to kiss her?

  "What are you doing? Your second | Grandma is dead!" Jiang Daniu was shocked and pushed her. Why is this girl so bold that even the dead dare to offend her? !

  Jiang Xi didn't have enough strength, so he could only use too much pressure, he didn't move when he was pushed, and he didn't lift his head and said, "I'm not really dead, maybe I can save my life, I'm doing cardiopulmonary resuscitation, which is a medical first aid method. ."

  Jiang Daniu hesitated and didn't move. He wanted to believe it, but he couldn't believe it.

  But he didn't rebuke any more, just stared at her with a pair of tiger eyes.

  Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is very laborious. The weather is still very hot now, and Jiang Xi is sweating all over in a short while, but she dare not stop, her hands are sore, and her hands are soft after only fifty, and she looks for help. Jiang Daniu: "Uncle, come quickly, learn from what I just did, be fast and work harder!"

  If the speed and strength are not enough, it will be in vain. Jiang Xi is unable to do what he wants, so he can only be a living horse doctor.

  Suddenly entrusted with an important task, Jiang Daniu instinctively waved his hand: "No, no..."