17

Chapter 17

  In the brigade office here, there is a conflict over whether to set up a new health center.

  Over there, Jiang Xi is painting new herbs at home.

  There are too few medicinal materials. As a doctor, she longs to have more medicinal materials.

  Just like a painter who likes to collect all kinds of paints.

  She was reluctant to spend money on medicinal herbs that she could pick by herself.

  Now, every penny of the money you have has to be spent on the edge of the knife.

  As for the health center, Jiang Xi is still full of expectations.

  It's just that when the captain didn't deliver the news the next day, and the same was true on the third and fourth days, Jiang Xi guessed that things might not be so smooth.

  The parents of the Pei family also noticed that the situation was wrong, and they were visibly lost.

  "Today, the captain detoured when he saw me. I guess it's impossible." Mother Pei frowned, eating the meat that her daughter-in-law bought, she couldn't be happy.

  That's a job opportunity!

  When you become a doctor, you will be able to eat and drink properly in the future.

  Father Pei said solemnly: "He doesn't cover the sky with one hand in the brigade. It is estimated that other people disagree. Forget it, don't worry about it, it's good."

  Jiang Xi was eating and listening to the two of them with his ears pricked up.

  No wonder Pei Sheng was so happy when he said it, but he didn't move. It turned out to be because he, the captain, was actually controlled by others?

  But even if there are 200 managers in the brigade, do they have to fight for the right?

  Jiang Xi clicked her tongue, which was very regrettable, but she didn't follow along. The parents of the Pei family were already lost enough. She said that they would be even more uncomfortable. In Pei Hejun's situation, they always felt that they were ashamed of her. Pay special attention.

  But she still murmured in her heart for a long time.

  Finally, there is a job where the energy source keeps lying down and earning points, but the result is gone.

  Although there are people who come here from time to time, they are all from Peijia Village, there are not many people, and naturally there are few points.

  After all, no one has notarized it. It is indeed impossible to say that she completely believes in her medical skills. There will always be people who have doubts.

  Official is the best.

  As a result, the team doctor can not be.

  Depressed, Jiang Xi ate a big mouthful of egg custard soaked in rice. Forget it, don't worry, waiting for her to slowly get her reputation out, there will always be a steady stream of patients coming here!

  But even if she didn't say, whether Pei's parents lived for decades, she could still see her depression. After the end of the spring ploughing, the two still went out early and returned late.

  This made Jiang Xi and Jiang Ermei and Jiang Sanmei all puzzled.

  Jiang Ermei even secretly asked her: "Eldest sister, is it because my sister and I eat too much, and my uncle and aunt have no money, so we have to secretly give people work subsidies?"