𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗.

THE second Delilah and Belly sat down in their seat conversation halted for a small second, "hi," Delilah said to the girl Conrad was making out with last night when Shayla started talking to them, "is that bruise from last night?" She asked Lilah...

THE second Delilah and Belly sat down in their seat conversation halted for a small second, "hi," Delilah said to the girl Conrad was making out with last night when Shayla started talking to them, "is that bruise from last night?" She asked Lilah as they nodded, "here let me fix it," Shayla put on a full coverage makeup hiding the bruise.

"Thank you," Delilah thanked the smiling girl. "You two are Steven's sisters right?" Shayla asked glancing at the two Conklin girls, "yes," Belly answered her as Delilah went off talking to Nicole about Conrad.

"So you've been friends with Conrad since you were born right?" Nicole asked glancing at Delilah, "yes I've known him since I was a baby," they told her glancing at the food in slight hunger but also sickness, Marco and Steven walked over to the table stopping the conversation between the girls, "Hey Marco."

He smiled at the blushing Lilah as he poured the tea at the other side of the table while Steven whispered sweet words to Shayla as the girls talked about expecting the debutante experience to be like a conversion camp.

Marco walked over to the Conklin girl, "want to meet later at the beach?" They nodded quickly as he poured the tea smiling at the dolled-up girl.

All the girls looked at Delilah at the interaction as he walked away heading to other tables, "who was that?" Nicole asked, "he's a guy I met yesterday-" they started before Paige interrupted the conversation, "hello Debutantes," she began, "a few small housekeeping bits I'd like to go over, we have a lot to go over this season."

Delilah zoned out staring at the finger sandwiches in desire a small rumble escaped their stomach they quickly grabbed one while Paige continued talking as the girls started pouring alcohol into their tea.

"Hey little sisters," Nicole told the Conklin siblings, "hey," Belly said to her as Nicole held up the flask, Delilah took a small bite of the finger sandwich and continued eating the rest of the sandwich feeling all the stares on them even though no one is staring at them.

"So how does it feel living with both Fisher brothers?" One of the girls asked both girls, Delilah glanced at the girl, "just normal Conrad doesn't do anything and Jeremiah does everything," they told the girls drinking the tea feeling the burn on their tongue.

"Oh," one of the debutantes said as the table turns silent the tension becoming awkward, "so are you and Conrad a thing?" Nicole asked targeting the older Conklin girl, Delilah choked on their citrus tea as Belly rubbed on their back, "me and Conrad? Conrad and I? Maybe who knows this summer might be different," Delilah told the older girl honestly drinking their tea a small smirk on their face.

Nicole paused while grabbing a small dessert, "wait seriously?" She questioned as the younger girl smirked at her.

"Who knows," they told her, "now if you'll excuse me I have to use the restroom," Lilah stood up as fast as they could feeling the bile rise in their throat, they quickly ran off to the bathroom and the sound of their heels pounding on the floor.