𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊.

TODAY IS THE DEBUTANTE BALL and Delilah is so close to throwing up again, Susannah walked into their room with a small smile on her face, "hey Lilah," she handed the teenager a cup of water, "you know you don't have to do the debutante ball, you k...

TODAY IS THE DEBUTANTE BALL and Delilah is so close to throwing up again, Susannah walked into their room with a small smile on her face, "hey Lilah," she handed the teenager a cup of water, "you know you don't have to do the debutante ball, you know right?"

Lilah smiled at their second mother in a way, before leaning on the blonde adult, "I'll do it, just very nervous," they said honestly smelling in her fresh scent of salt water and citrus.

"Well if you ever want back out just tell me," Susannah told the girl who smiled at her, "I won't besides we already have the dress."

Su chuckled before leaving the room to let the middle Conklin to change, Delilah quickly changed into a halter top with flowers on it and jeans before heading downstairs.

"Hey Lil," they heard as they walked down the steps, "hey Con what you doing?" Delilah messed with the matching ring necklace that Conrad had on his finger.

Conrad grabbed Delilah's hand twirling them humming to a tranquility base hotel and casino by arctic monkeys song that was stuck in his head, Lilah chuckled before kissing his cheek.

"So you excited for the ball tonight?" he asked leaning against the counter, "if you take nearing towards hyperventilating as good then I'm great."

He walked towards them taking both their knuckles which had yet to heal that much and kissing them, "you'll do amazing like you always do, now let's get going before both our moms flip."

Delilah smiled as Laurel smiled at their adopted daughter and hugged them kissing their cheek, "all your stuff is in the car, drive careful!"

The two teenagers smiled and nodded before Conrad took the keys from their hands.

{ 🌴 }

THE second Delilah made it to the country club, their palms sweating breathing out of control and shallow. Conrad glanced over after parking the car, the sound of their hyperventilating, "Lilah look at me, you'll be okay breathe in and out with me."

Delilah struggled to breathe with him and was able to breathe a little, "Lilah look at me, it'll be alright look at me." They looked up at Conrad breathing hard.

Lilah was able to breathe normally after about five minutes, "that's right breathe in breathe out," the sound of Conrad's voice got back normal from the fuzzy voice they heard before.

Conrad held Delilah mumbling your alright, "alright you okay?" he asked kissing their head. They nodded still shaking a bit, "I'm fine, I'm fine," Lilah mumbled getting out of the car.

Conrad got out of car following the girl, he grabbed their makeup bag and dress as Delilah grabbed the rest of the things.

He kissed their cheeks their were red, "everything will be okay, Lil," they nodded to his words as the unofficial couple walked in the crowded country club.

He handed everything to a worker who took it upstairs where the rest of the girls went to get ready, "I'll see you later, Lilah okay?" They smiled at Conrad before heading off.

He watched as the girl he loves ran off leaving him there with a lovesick smile.

Delilah headed inside the very crowded country club someone talking their dress right as they walk in, Lilah quickly checked in before heading where all the debutantes were getting ready.

They saw Belly and Nicole chatting, Delilah grabbed their light pink makeup bag and hair things sitting in the seat next to Shayla.

"Hi Lilah," the sound of Shaylas voice broke the concretion of the Conklin girl who was setting up their makeup and hair products, "hey Shay how are you?"

The Conklin girl asked starting their makeup, "I'm good just nervous," Shayla told Delilah the pink rollers in her hair looking ready to be done.

"I get that," Lilah said, "hey Shayla can you help me with my hair?" The black haired girl nodded the two girls laughed the entire time of getting ready random jokes thrown between the two.

{🌴}

DELILAH felt sick, like close the throwing up sick. The feeling of the expensive dress on their skin made them feel a bit uncomfortable. They looked around for Conrad but he wasn't anywhere to be found, Belly glanced at her older sister who looked nervous and grabbed their hand.

"It's okay Lilah he'll be here," she whispered as her older sisters tears started falling, "hey Lils it's gonna be okay," Belly hugged Delilah tightly the feeling of the diamonds in the older girls hair scratching her cheek.

"Shh," Belly whispered into Lilahs ear, "everything will be alright," she wiped Delilah's eyes smiling at her older sister.

The debutantes all started to lined up, oh Lilah is fucked, this is night isn't gonna end well at all for anyone especially for the Fisher-Conklin family.

{🌴}

LUNA CHATS!
me finally updating after forever! Hi guys I finally updated someome clap for me! Only a couple more chapters left! I love you all so much I'm so greatful for how far I have gotten MWAH MWAH ILY ALL <3333 gothamcrime

Don't forget to eat and drink loves and sleep!

Word count: 860 words

( made by folklorepoets )