002-

⚡️💽🎥⚡️

⚡️💽🎥⚡️

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +

Y/N

    I softly hug myself as I wait in the back room...

    I couldn't believe I was sitting here servicing them, of all people. It pissed me off. To the max.

My body tenses as I hear Jay call me, "Y/N?, Girl, where you at?!"   

Fuck My life....

"Comin!" I screamed as I kick my feet and began to roll towards the break room door.  I start to roll towards the kitchen but I can still see them from behind the counter.... I swallow as I watch them quietly, They're laughing and playing around, Everyone meaning Sero, and That dumb skater kid. They were making a mess I would have to clean up and they were laughing about it, They where probably making some dumb joke.

"Get in here." Jay said as I appeared in the small view window the kitchen had. I open the swinging door and step it, "I need you to buss these tables. Only you, May and Ruri are Available today and Ruri is running late."

"Jay I can't right now..." I mutter.

His eyes widen as he stops fiddling with the french fries, "Whatcu' mean You can't?"  I open my mouth but he cuts me off quickly, "What am I paying you for Y/N? If you can't help me with any damn tables?! Your father told me to give you this job because you Needed it, So act like it!"

I let out a scoff, before giving him a stink face he didn't catch onto.
I pick up my feet and began to roll out to the dinner part, They were still at the booth chatting away about whatever.... It wasn't even the fact I had to serve them, It's the fact I'm going to have to see him when I get off work as well...

Dammit...

I step from behind the counter and I slowly start my first table. I can almost see the skater one peeking over the back of the booth. I roll my eyes as I collect fry bins off table four.

I can't stand 9-5's

I move to table five and I can hear more talk coming from their table...

"Her ass fat."

"Fuck her ass, I wanna motorboat her chi-chi's"

"You wanna repeat dat' a lil louder!?" I say, as I whip around to face table six, The red heads cheeks are pink as he pulls his beanie down to cover his face – ashamed, The girl isn't even paying attention as she sips her drink and taps the screen of her phone mindlessly.