ONE

The night before the story between them began.

AUDREY

"Audrey we're going to get late hurry up!" is the first thing I hear every day from my roommate 'Emilia'. I'm not very good at getting on time for stuff but that's just me and I just always think it's not the worst thing to get late, better late than ugly.

"Just a few minutes and I'll be out there" I shout at her but that's totally a lie, I still need to do my makeup but she doesn't need to know that. I fix my makeup from last night which I didn't wash , of course because I always forget. My hair still looks like it will manage so I think I'll let it like this. I'm done so I ran to the small living room but I like it that way it's always very cosy. "Finally you're done, that took ages", well now you're overreacting Emilia. We rush downstairs before we're too late which we already are thanks to me "TAXI HOLD UP" I shout at the taxi and thankfully the car stops, that's how you do it in New york. "

"Can I get a drink?" is the thing you hear the most in clubs, so you also hear Emilia say that right away when we arrived. You can call her a drunk most of the time even when we're in class she is drinking and no she has never been caught, a miracle.

"Audrey, come I'll get you a drink" I don't drink that much so I always just take one or two drinks and that's it. "Okay I'll get one drink no more" I say to her but she just pretended like she didn't hear me. "So can we get two tequilla shots please handsome?" Emilia is not even drunk and she is already flirting with the bartender, yes that's just her personality. The drinks arrived with a wink from the bartender and I already got disgusted. I chucked the shot down quickly "That one burned" I said to her but she thought I was overreacting. Emilia disappeared right after that and I couldn't find her anywhere, so I just gave up. I was staring at all the people all over eachother and then I spotted Emilia in the corner. I knew that she would be with some guy and yes this happens every time we go out. But I let her be and order another drink which is suprising to myself but I need to have some fun sometimes.

I ordered more than one or two drinks if you wouldn't have guessed that. I was walking to the bathroom when I bumped into a person "watch out" I heard, so I look up and find a guy staring at me. He wasn't looking to happy so I just walked very quickly away, don't wanna get in any trouble. The line was so long for the bathroom, so I just walked away and then I saw the guy I bumped into a few minutes ago. "Hey handsome, what's your name?" He looked at me and smirked immediately, he is totally a fuckboy. If I wasn't drunk I would have just ran off but I am obviously not so I went further sadly. "I'm Luke, what's your name pretty?" god I almost puked in my mouth and not even from the alcohol. "Babe, that's what you will call me and further no questions other than take me home with you".

Here I am in an aparment from a stranger, alcohol really isn't a good influence. I just want to have one special night it' s not like I do this often. "Can I offer one more drink?" I suddenly hear "I think I have had enough for now", I say. He looked at me and then I noticed his face, I never actually really looked at his face. His blue eyes pop out, these are the eyes you can drown in. Yes I know it sounds cringy but believe I think I'm in love. I'm just kidding, take it easy okay? He looked at me and suddenly I got a little nervous which I never get. The tension build up and I just couldn't take it, I walked towards him. He leaned on the side of the kitchen and looked seducantly at me. "Don't just look at me like that and not kiss me", I say. 

___________________________________________________

<33 Hiii besties, Hope you guys liked the first chapter of "Unfaitful". 

I would love to know your guys opinions!! I know this first chapter is a bit short so sorry for that but the next chapter will be longer. 

Stay stuned for the next chapter, have a good day bestiess!!