TWO

AUDREY

The way his fingers felt againts my skin, his lips slowly kissing my bare neck. The soft whispers in my ear that tickle, the breeze of wind brushing againts my thigh.

It gave me goosbumps all over again, I couldn't keep him out of my mind walking down the street. Why am I thinking like this, I don't even know this guy. He could me a total creep and his next plan was to brutally murder me. It was just a one night stand, a little fun can't hurt sometimes. I was having a walk of shame moment right now, people stare so much when you're walking down the street in a big men's shirt with bed hair and smeared makeup. Which is probably not so weird because I do the same but when it's you the situation it's totally a different story.

"Look out you slut" I hear in front of me and see a digusting old man that has got the nerve to call me a slut, oh hell no. "what did you just call me old man" he looks pissed but I don't care he is not gonna get away with calling me that. "don't talk back to me like that whore" I changed my mind, I'm not even gonna give him my attention so I quickly walked past him. My good mood was quickly changed to a very bad mood by that stinky old rat, god I hate men sometimes. Coffee is really screaming my name right now hoping my mood gets a little better.

The coffee shop is packed it's never so busy here that's why I like it, there are probably new baristas who don't know how to make a simple iced coffee. God, this line is so long "Hurry up!" someone shouts loud behind me. My eardrums almost exploded by his loud voice "excuse me there are other people in this line and they don't need a hearing aid". He smirked at me like he was enjoying me being mad "what is so funny" he responded with "you just have a cute angry face". I don't even know this guy and he already getting on my nerves. "I already started this day with the worst mood so don't make it even worse" why is he smiling now, I don't know what he thinks is funny about this. "Will you shut up" said a girl to me "I'm sorry but can you just stay out of this thank you" she looked digusted at me.

"Well, if it makes your day any better a girl just spilled her coffee all over me" when I think about it this actually makes it better. "Thank you for that" I said while not trying to laugh "you'r welcome" he smiled. His face suddenly changed to normal and by that I mean grumpy looking. " what would you like to order" I hear in front of me, the time has passed fast. "Can I get a pumpkin spice latte please" I hear someone laughing behind me, I turned around to find the same guy from just now. "You're that kinda girl" what does he mean by that. "What do you mean?" I ask and he looks at me like I'm dumb. "You're basic" Did I hear that correctly  "what?" I asked and again he looked at me like I was dumb. "you just ordered a pumpkin latte shit" and I answer with "a pumpkin spice latte, if you want to come at me at least say it correctly". 

"well it's a stupid name" he snapped at me, gosh what a great come back. "you know what, I'm not even gonna waste my time on you" and again he opened his stupid mouth with the words "I never talked to you in the first place so why don't you shut up". And there we were still waiting in line for our coffee with now both grumpy faces "I got a pumpkin spice latte for Audrey" I hear and walked to the barista.  Finally out of this place with this hell man. Why are there even men in this universe? gosh wait to make trouble. 

While walking on the new york streets I hear a ringing sound coming out of my bag. That must be Casey, Shit I told her I would call her today "What the hell Audrey" is being screamed in my ear through my phone. "I'm sorry okay I know what you're gonna tell me so spare me that please" I say to her, she is going to ramble all about how my dad is excpecting my tonight. "Dad is excpecting you tonight and I'm done with you guys fighting so man up and come over" she says like I predicted. "Don't tell me to man up you know I'm older than you casey" and I already hear her how annoyed she is through the phone "Okay I'll try to look if I have time, are you happy now?". "Yes, but I have to go right now Chad is waiting just, come tonight okay". Oh yes her fiancé Chad, just to clarify she engaged at 20 years and has her whole life already planned out like the perfect daughter you could wish for. Already annoyed by the thought of my fathers words I hung up on her. 

Like you probably already would have guessed I'm not the perfect daughter my dad wished for . I'm not putting myself out there and not thinking about the future, his words not mine. My relationship with my dad was never the best, Casey was always the daddys girl. I always was a mommas girl which is why it hit me the hardest when she passed away. It has been three years since she died but I still struggle to even talk about her. She always was my biggest supporter and I really hit rock bottom when she passed away. I had everything planned out like my sister does now, perfect boyfriend, perfect everything. My dad wants me to be just like Casey that's all  he's been trying to do besides from working nonstop. He's a total workaholic always have been, my moms sickness didn't even stop him. 

_____________________________________________

<3 Hiii bestiess, hope you guys like this new chapter!!

You guys now know a bit more about Audrey her life and her shitty relationship with her dad. Do you guys already hate Audreys dad? Well maybe even more in the next chapter...

Any theories about what's gonna happen??

Stay stuned for the next chapter, have a good day bestiess!