memories of billy- part four

I eyes open and my head is pounding.

"Goodmorning sweatheart" billy says "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a fucking rock" I say.

My throat catches and I get up quick and run to the bathroom and hurl over the toilet. After a few minutes my mind realizes where I am. I was in Billy's house. I quit puking and look up at Billy who was in the doorway with coffee. He passes it to me and I take a sip.

"What happened last night?" I ask as I get up and flush the toilet, nearly falling over. He grabs my waist and I wince in pain.

"Shit" he says. Fear taking over his expression.

"I don't know how to say this y/n.." he says.

I suddenly feel his fear.

"The drink chance gave you, he spiked it" He admits.

I feel my knees give in and I fall into him. He takes the coffee and put it on the table in the hallway. He picks me up and moves me to his bed, sitting me down.

"Y/n you disappeared, if I were paying more attention I could've stopped him. I'm so sorry" he apologizes.

"What are you talking about billy?" I ask.

"You don't remember?" He asks.

"I remember taking a drink from chance, taking shots with Rachel then blacking out in a bedroom" I say.

Everything clicks.

"Did he-?" I ask.

Billy nods.

I curl my legs to my chest and cry into my arms. He moves over to me to wrap his arms around me.

"Why did I drink it?" I cry.

I hear billy sniffle

"I thought it was you!" I cry out.

Billy sobs into my shoulder. My words broke him.

"I wouldn't ever do that to you y/n" he says.

We're in eachothers arms crying. If anyone saw billy in this state, they would call him a pussy. In my eyes this makes him look more human.

"I could've stopped him" he says.

I cry more into his shoulders. He pulls away from me, his nose red and his eyes full of tears.

"I will never let anyone put their hands on you again. I swear on my life if anyone does this to you again, I will kill them." He admits.

"I want to forget" I say.

His face falters and he nods.

"Don't remind me. I don't want to remeber."

"I won't. I promise you" he says.

I lay down and he lays next to me, moving my head to lay on his chest.

"I love you so much y/n it's uncomprehensible".