part thirty

"y/n wake up!" Eddie yells.

I shoot up and watch sage get into the closet and Eddie panic.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"The agents are here" he says.

I stand up immediately and put some pants on, still in a t-shirt.

I leave the room and become greeted by three men.

"Y/n l/n, you have failed to follow our orders and leave Hawkins. We must take you to our facilities"

One of them walk behind me and start to put cuffs on my wrist.

"No, I can't let you" I pull away

"Don't make this difficult"

I turn and back away from them. Eddie and billy watch in shock.

"I didn't wanna do this"

One of the men stride over to me, reel his fist back and hit my right on my jaw. I fall to the ground and hold my jaw with my palm until he grabs my hand and starts to cuff me.

He stops suddenly then I hear Billy's booming voice.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her!"

I turn and watch billy ball his fist, pull his arm back and his fist meets the guys nose. Blood gushes from his nose and he falls back onto the ground. One of the other men grab billy and starts hitting him.

Eddie stands there, slowly get infuriated by the second.

As billy gets pushed to the ground he start maniacally laughing.

"Is that all you got?" He smiles as the guy hits him again.

"Harder pussy!" He yells.

I watch as the last guy slowly pulls out a taser and begins to stride towards billy.

I watch something flicker inside of Eddie, as if he was contemplating something. As the guy got closer Eddie quickly pounced onto him, latching onto his neck and biting off a piece of it. Blood pulls from the man's neck and Eddie's mouth as the man screams in pain. Eddie goes back and starts sucking the blood out of him, not breaking eye contact with me.

Billy had gotten out from under the guy and was on top of him, beating his face in.

"Billy, that's enough" I say.

He doesn't listen.

"Billy stop it! You killed him!" I yell.

He immediately stops and realizes he wasn't breathing anymore. Eddie had already sucked enough blood out of the man to the point he turned pale.

The blood dripping from his mouth and onto his bare chest was lighting something within me, but because of the circumstances I pushed them away.

I pull on the cuffs only hurting my wrists.

"Help I'm stuck here" I say.

Eddie flails trying to find a key on one of the guys until he finally finds it. He comes over and unlocks the cuffs, freeing me. He pulls me to his chest and holds me close.

"Are you okay" he asks

"I'll be alright"

He pulls away and holds my cheeks, examining the forming bruise on the side of my face.

"I'm so sorry" he says and kisses the top of my head.

"We uh. We need to get them out of the house before sage sees" billy says as he looms over the lifeless Bodies.

I stand up, my knees weak from collapsing.

"Oh god how do we do this" I say.

"We can burn them. Dump them in the lake, even the stream just out of town. After a few hours the body would already be in Ohio" billy says.

"We're gonna get caught" I say

"Nobody's up around here at this time, if they are they're tweakers who can't even remember the color of there meth" Eddie says

I look at him strange.

"We gotta get them out before they stain the floor" Eddie says.

"Let's wrap them in the carpets" I say, sorta panicked.

Billy grabs the carpets from the rooms and we rolls them in them. We slowly carry them out one by one and put them in the back of Eddie's van.

"Jesus Christ ed's, the van smells more like weed than the actual house" I say.

"If we're lucky and they roll around enough they'll get ecstasy on them and when they get found the cops will think it's from drug overdose" Eddie says

I scoff.

"Are you stupid?. He literally is missing a chunk of his neck and bled out, there's no drug overdose here" I wave my hands in the air.

"What if we just dump them in the cracks?" Eddie says.

"There all covered that's no gonna work" I say

"The quarry, it's still gaping. Noones gonna bother to even look for any human remains" billy butts in.

I sigh as I fully coke to terms with what has to be done.

-

We made billy stay home and watch sage while me and Eddie left.

"I'm gonna throw up" I whine as I look at the dead bodies Infront of us.

"Are you pregnant again?" Eddie asks

"Oh god, no"

He chuckles and begins to drag one of the guys out of the trunk.

"Why do they stink already" he groans.

I begin to drag another one out.

"The whole body shuts down so there's nothing stopping them from defecation" I say as I lay the man next to the other one.

"So they shit themselves?"

"Yes"

"In the back of my van"

"Yes"

"I will throw myself into this ravine"

He walks back to the van and grabs the last guy. I slowly push them off the edge as they go tumbling into the deep caverns.

"Let's go before someone sees" I say.

We walk back to the van and make our way back home.

-

I sigh as Eddie shuts the engine off.

"Did we actually commit murder?" He asks, not bothering to look in my direction.

"Self defense" I say.

I look over at him and he's staring intently at the car Infront of us.

"Who's car is that?" He asks.

I look forward and I don't even recognize it.

"Uncle Wayne's?" I ask

"No that's not his" Eddie says as he rushes out of the van and into the house.

I follow behind and stop in my tracks, seeing a face I'd never think I'd see again.

"Y/n, we need to talk"

...