Before the big day

Debra's point of view (POV):

Ring ring, wakey wakey!
I groan as I hear my alarm.
"Morning already?" I whisper to myself sleepily. Then I reach my arm over to my alarm, turning it off. Finally after laying in bed for a while, I get up and fix my bed.

"Well, now that is finished, time to pick out an outfit," I make my way to my wardrobe

"Well, now that is finished, time to pick out an outfit," I make my way to my wardrobe. After I was finished picking out my clothes, I then take a shower.
I look myself in the mirror, self-conscious about how big my cheeks are. I always thought that people with slimmer faces were so gorgeous but sadly I wasn't one of them. Sigh... I sometimes wish the I could just shape shift my face.

I then pause my thoughts and put on my makeup. Never did I ever put on a full face of makeup because I thought it would be no use. But I always wear lipstick.

I finally put on my outfit and make my way downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning Debra, looking... Unique!" Says my mom, Luna Ray. I sigh. "Mom if you dislike my outfit you can just say so..." I explained. My mom then just turns back around and continues cooking breakfast. Right before I was about to ask her what's wrong with my clothes my dad, Alpha Dylan, interrupts by clearing his throat.

After that interaction breakfast was done, I ate and decided to go to Ian's house, my childhood friend's house.

Knock knock
I patiently wait at his front door. He lives right next to my house, the pack's Alpha and Luna house, because he has grown super close to me. He lives alone and lets me do whatever I want at his house. His parents were killed by free runners. Free runners are wolves kicked out of their pack and left to fend on their own. Even though we are friends I'm convinced that we are dating, we may not kiss or do anything serious but we are kind of more than friends. No one really knows this though because if they found out they would probably vote to kick me and him out for doing stuff outside of true mates. For his twenty first birthday, the day you find your mate, he couldn't find his but there is a chance that his mate is younger than him. He isn't too worried about it though, I think it's because he truly loves me.

My thoughts are stopped when the door opens and I'm met with my favorite six foot giant. His black hair and yellow eyes shine in the sunlight as a welcoming smile plays on his face.

"Well look who came to visit," Ian says as he hugs me. "Well look who's happy to see me!" I giggle in his arms. The hug then ends and Ian gestures me to go inside his house. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I sigh.

"So, what's up?" Ian inquired. "Well as usual my mom had something to say to me today but didn't say it. I think she didn't like my outfit or something." I look down to my platforms. "Is it a bit much? I mean I am wearing what I would like to wear but I feel like my mom just doesn't approve of it."

Ian then scans my body, his face slightly turning red. "What?" I asked. He then quickly moved his eyes to mine, clearing his throat and placing each of his hands on one of my shoulders. "Look I honestly think you look good and your outfit just really shows off what a nice figure you have. Your mother is just worried about you getting wrong looks from guys, heck even from girls! And since she cares for you she worries about that stuff. Sometimes I do too, but luckily you spend most of your time at my house," Ian sternly explains.

I place each of my hands on top of his shoulders and nod. He lets go of me and I do the same to him. "So what you want to do today?" Ian asks. I then smirk and say, "I think I want to talk about the comments on my outfit and body." Ian's face goes back to red as he begins to wipe his hands on his shorts. "Look who's nervous," I tease. "Oh, well I won't be the only one who is nervous pretty soon," Ian laughs as he brings his face to meet up with mine.

He then goes to my neck and inhales my scent. Ian wraps his muscular arms around my waist then pulls me into his lap. I put my hand into his hair and caress his hair while my other hand traces his tensing jaw. He then licks my neck sending tingles through the area due to the unfamiliar sensation.

Knock knock
Ian growls at the sound of someone knocking at his front door. I embrace him to calm him down and sigh. I sit back on the couch as Ian gets up to answer the door.

Updates on this story may be inconsistent because this is my first story and this is only a side hobby. Plus my goal for each chapter is at least 800 words.