Update September 23rd

Hello readers I would like to apologize for not updating this story for several months. I've been really unmotivated and busy with school. But I realized that there is a way to be productive in school and hobbies if you manage your time correctly. So I will make a schedule where I will make new chapters for this wattpad every two weeks. I also plan on making youtube videos, which also requires lots of motivation, but I'm sure that I'll be able to handle it. I would like to update these chapters every week but i don't know if it is possible for me to do considering that recently I've been low on energy and sleeping right after coming home. I'll see what I can do in the upcoming weeks and if my "multi chapter upload" plan works then I will stick to it. If it doesn't work I'll try once a week and then every two weeks if once a week also fails.

Now I don't know what to do about my motivation. I really like the idea of this book and I really want to complete it but at the same time I feel as if I have no will to actually write it. Maybe it's because it's harder to get reads than what I thought it would be, I honestly don't know. 

As of today I will need to reread my present chapters and possibly update them because I may want to add my new ideas to the first two chapters. If I do change ANYTHING I will simply make another update chapter. If I have the energy for it today, I will start on the third chapter and hopefully finish it. It does take me about one to three hours to write tho and I am already getting pretty tired so there is no guarantee.