A Side Story

While visiting Jake and Everest at their cabin for a trail tour in the forest, the pups are stop by 8 paths that lead to one and another at end of each path. So Jake's decides that 4 groups of 2 pups go on one trail to view nature all down a path of reality.

Marshall and Chase Pov

Chase and I begun to walk into the path, and both of us doesn't say anything and look forward ahead, midway in, I look over at chase and he looks back, before returning his focus straight forward. "What is his deal, he won't even look at me now, what did I do back there that mad him so angry", I thought and stop moving all together, "Chase please don't ignore me please, I just want to know, why did you run away thus morning for?" I ask and chase looks at me shocked, "you know why, I slept in my friends puphouse with no permission, and even had a WET DREAM all in same night", chase says and start to tear up, "I don't know why, or even how, I just felt so stupid and didn't even, I just haved, I feel so dum-, Chase says and I cut him off, "ohh Chase relax bud, I didn't mind you sleeping in my puphouse especially after a long day, you must of been tried and you probably could of told me what happen before you ran off, and help me clean the mess, but nonetheless something like that are out of people control and it not something that needs to be bugging you so much" I tell him and chase laughs, and wipes his eyes, "ha your right, and I'm so sorry for leaving like that, I was just so-","embarrassed, Marshall says and cuts chase off, wow I didn't know chase the police pup nervous,someone is getting soft huh", Marshall jokes,"in your dreams, Chase says with a smirk, next time I sleep in your puphouse I'll just bring a towel to sleep on or something" Chase says, "Next time , you say" , Marshall says and Chase realizes what he says and looks at his paw,"Oh no, let go the pups are probably waiting on us" Chase says and drags Marshall running down the path, "okay okay, can I walk at least" Marshall says laughing, "Nope" chase says.

Meet-Up

Chase and Marshall make it to the end of the trail, the others pups finished with their paths and everyone was waiting on the two pups and everyone not surprised it Chase and Marshall. Rider rolls his eyes and laughs as the two Meet up with everyone,"what was taking so long dudes" Jake's asks looking at the two pups, "we got lost, when we saw a butterfly off trail" Marshall and Chase both say. "Sure you two did" rider says and fold his arms, "Okay now that we are all here, we can finally finish the rest of the tour, is everyone ready" Jake's Asks, the pups bark with excitement, "alright then let's Goo"