5

Its the next day ive decided not to go to work to spend the day with jack. I had Emily call him out of school. I looked at houses all night and I found two. Im going to take jack to see them after we go to lunch.

Its 630 so I get up and start my day. After getting ready for about 15 minutes I get the sudden urge to throw up. Running over to the toilet I puke up everything I had last night. A few minutes later jack comes in and sees me throwing up. He runs pull my hair out of my face. After a few minutes I stop and sit there.

"Are you okay" he asks.

"I think I ate too much last night"

We had a pizza delivered and a bunch of snacks.

"Do you need anything." He asks concerned

"Water" he doesn't respond he just gets up and gets me a bottle of water. He put on his school uniform, ha he thinks he's going to school. A few seconds later he comes back with the bottle of water.

"Thank you." I say getting up to sit on my vanity chair.

"Not to rush you or anything but we have to get going or were going to be late" he says while I drink the water.

"You're not going" I say

"I had Emily call the school a few minutes ago" I say.

"Were actually going to do what ever you want, so go change and think of something to do" I say and he walks away. i brush my teeth again and continue to get ready.

Jack decides on finding a book hes been wanting to get but aaron and emily are always too busy to take him to the store.

So we drive to the local bookstore. We look around for a few minutes he finds the book, the sequels and i get a few books my self. We checkout totaling around $135.

when we leave its around 10. jack decides he wants a new jacket so we go to saks.

we look around for 30 ish minutes

"this one" he says holding up a stadium letterman jacket

"do you like it?" i ask

"yes"

"okay, now we have to find me a tote bag" i say grabbing the jacket from him.

We look for 20 ish minutes before deciding on the large black marc jacobs tote bag

"actually, i kinda like this jacket. i think im gonna get the same one." i say looking at him.

"would you be okay with that" i ask.

"matching jackets with my older sister, absolutely" he says. we both freeze.

"older sister" i repeat. he doesnt say anything.

"you see me as your older sister" i say on the verge of tears, happy tears"

"yea" he says quietly and i pull him into a hug. at this point tears are running down my face.

"Is it okay if I say you're my sister"he says quieter than before. I pull away and say

"I would love nothing more" and he smiles.

"Cmon we have to go find another jacket" I say wiping my face off with a napkin I had in my purse.

We find another jacket in a medium and check out totaling around $1500 we grab our bags and walk out of the store.

Its now 11:20 so I take him to lunch at a restaurant he chose. I ended up getting a salad and he got a bacon burger.

After 45 minutes we finish eating and are on our way to the first house