♡─𝘹𝘪𝘪.

ƈ

ƈ.𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
    ༘◞𝙬𝙖𝙧

       𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙍𝙐𝘽𝘽𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙎 together in the warmth of your pockets as you impatiently waited for oikawa. the chill in the air was biting, leaving you feeling like frozen nipples in the cold, but skipping out on your managerial duties wasn't an option.

after all, you were glued to your phone a hundred and seven percent of the time, never bothering with notes. and coach already whooped on your ass for the last lash.

annoyance gnawed at you; this sudden turn of events had thrown a shit in your plans. meanwhile, your cousin was back home looking after your beloved feline, akaashi keiji jr, and you couldn't shake the urge the call with akaashi, despite your usual shyness.

"why not go inside?" you grumbled to the group, but they just shrugged and informed you that the doors were locked. a mix of heartbreak and frustration twisted in your chest as each word they spoke only strengthened your discomfort.

instead of offering soothing words or gentle circles on your back, they simply informed you that oikawa had dashed off to fetch a key from the office to unlock the doors.

but that was at nine fifty eight am.

as the clock struck ten forty eight, a surge of frustration welled up within you. tears threatened to spill from your eyes as you imagined the missed opportunity of facetiming your baby daddy, as well as stroking and showing him your hairy, tiny pussy cat.

anguish churned in your gut, but with each passing moment, your rage bursted, thawing the icy grip of despair.

you vowed to make oikawa regret his tardiness, envisioning you making his hole leak red—which would leave him trembling.