Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locals, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

This work contains a lot of grammatical errors and misspelled words, I hope you understand. I'm not fluent in English, but I want to write some of my work/s in English, so bear with it if you want to read my work/s.

~♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪~

There are only five kingdoms that remain in the country of Philippias after the war happened. The Visjaro and Aidlen kingdom of the North, the Graquer and Zytrinon kingdom between the North and the South, and lastly the Leviashkan kingdom of the South.

The Northern Philippias is known as the capital, where everything you need can be found.  Anything and everything in exchange for money.

Between Northern and Southern Philippians, new technology and magic are known as their forte. The Magicians, wizards, etcetera are mostly from this region. The nobles from another region visit the region and decided to stay to study magic.

Finally, the Southern region is known as the Dark region of Philippias. The Southern Philippias was the location where the legend war happened. Plus the ruler of the south is different from the other rulers of the Philippias and that was enough reason why it is called the Dark region of the Philippias.

♪♪♪

A loud cheering from the crowd welcomes the Queen as she enters the kingdom of the South. Queen Leviashkan didn't bother to smile or even wave her hand to the people, she just look at them coldly. However, the people continue to welcome her from the bottom of their hearts.

The Queen finally arrived at her palace; as usual, her people inside the palace welcomed her at the palace's entrance. Everyone bows their heads at ninety degrees exactly to show their sincerity and respect to their Queen.

"Thank you for your hard work, Queen Leviashkan of the Southern Philippias, Your Majesty," they said simultaneously, keeping their heads down.

Queen Kiaran Ishtanar Leviaskhan, the ruler of the South. Her people call her Queen Leviashkan and nobody dares to call her by her first name, even her second name. Queen Leviashkan always has this dark aura around her that will make people afraid of her or find her hard to approach her.

They raise their heads and that is the time when Queen Leviashkan walks upstairs. Before she goes to her workroom, she announces, "prepare a banquet for every village and make sure that the village has every unit of knights to secure the safety of everyone." After the Queen said that, she left, and her butler followed her to her workroom.

•Inside the workroom•

"Good to see you again, Your Majesty," the butler said and bowed his head at the same time as the Queen seated.

"Did something happen while I'm not around, Kostos?" Queen Leviashkan asks calmly as she checks the green envelope.

'A letter without a seal.'

Kostos Fidhel was one of the lowly attendants of the Leviashkan's household before, and later on, he became the butler of the current ruler, Queen Leviashkan. Kostos is one of the loyal attendants of the Leviashkan family since he stayed longer than anyone in the Leviashkan household.

"Nothing happened while you're not around, Your Majesty." The butler answered. The Queen looks at the butler and raises the green envelope. She's asking for details about the green envelope. "I already checked it if there is magic that could harm you, Your Majesty, but it's negative. It looks like it was sent in discreet and an important letter since it doesn't have a seal. No one knows when the letter arrived, it suddenly appeared on the Queen's spot. That's all," he reported.

The Queen reads the letter while listening to the butler's report about the green envelope. The butler was shocked because of what he saw. The Queen's aura suddenly changed.

Kostos's eyes widen, "This aura," the butler thought.

Queen Leviaskhan looks at the butler and hands out the letter to him, "Find her and bring her to me," she said and stands up. Queen Leviashkan is looking at the sea outside the window.

"We will, Your Majesty," the butler responds and bows his head before he leaves.

~♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪~