Prologue

"So... We both agreed on it right?"

"Yup."

'No matter what, the jerkface crown prince is to be avoided!'

My name is Kamiya-- No, my name is Lynlee Frithswith. In my previous life, I was your average 24 years old working woman that works as a counselor. I expertise especially in love problems.

This beautiful white haired girl besides in front of me was my best friend in my previous life. She used to work in a famous elite company as a manager in one of their branches.

We were finally meeting again after such a long time since both of our works had a hectic schedule. So we decided to take our long breaks on the same day and go on a vacation to Osaka. On our way to Osaka, the plane crashed for some unknown reason and we died in the accident.

When I woke up, I had been reincarnated as a very minor character from a tragic romance novel I've read back in my school days.

5 years after I was reborn, the heroine arrived at the Frithswith household.

It didn't take a really long time to noticed that this heroine, was the incarnation of my best friend that died along with me in the same plane. Miraculously, she also had the memory of her past life too and we were glad that we are together now as step sisters.

Right, I did mention that we're in a tragic romance novel didn't I?

Long story short, the heroine possessed healing magic that is considered very rare in this world. The nobles found her and the emperor ordered a duke family to be the sponsor of the heroine until she hit the mature age, so she can eventually marry the emperor's son.

The emperor's son however grew up to be a maniac.

The duke family who has grown attached to the heroine, of course has been aware of the crown prince behavior and they're doing everything to cancel the engagement as they don't want the heroine, Catel Cosimo Frithswith, to be tormented by the emperor's awful son.

Alas, the duke's family were no match to the crown prince's words and manipulation magic. In the end the duke's house was mercilessly annihilated. The heroine had nowhere to run, so she had no choice but to marry the maniacal crown prince.

Soon enough, the emperor of the neighboring country declared a war to save the heroine and they were victorious.

The emperor of the said kingdom and the heroine had fallen in love way back in the academy. So it wasn't surprising for them to be married after all of that.

And the story ends happily ever after.

.

.

.

Happily ever after, my ass. There's no point at all if in the end I'm just going to be dead.

The neighboring kingdom's prince didn't do shit! If it weren't for us, Frithswith, taking care of the heroine, the heroine can't even step a foot in the academy.

Not to mention the situation is different now, that Yuka is reincarnated as Catel.

That's why!

I decide that I'm going to be the best wingwoman for my dear friend (a.k.a the heroine) and find her a much better man then those no good princes!