𝐃𝐊𝐁 🌸

fluff
ship - Geechan
requested - VeriKstan_173

🌸

Heechan and GK find theirselves stuck in the coffee shop for the night after the sudden snowy weather.

story

Heechan took glances outside hoping the snow wouldn't go too crazy, but to the looks of it the night was for sure to be full of snow. His eyes darted to his boyfriend at the table, sitting peacefully near the window as he watched Mother Nature do it's thing.

He felt so bad since he was the one that invited him to accompany him at his work place. Now their both stuck in here for the night. It was too cold and dangerous to head back home.

He figured hot coco would be something good to drink in this type of weather so he quickly went to make some for him and GK. When he finished he took his apron of as his shift had come to an end. He grabbed the cups and headed over to where GK was sitting and sat beside him handing him one of the cups.

"Here love, it's the best I could do for you, I'm so sorry for doing this to you.. I should have checked the weather.." Heechan said feeling guilty.

"Thanks babe and no worries! I wanted to come see you work anyways, plus I get to be with you which is the best part." The male replied assuring him it was okay.

"Your the sweetest.." Heechan blushed.

"Only for my angel." He said giving him a smile. He slid closer his arm hugging his waist. "I couldn't ask for more than to spend a peaceful night with you, no matter where it is, home, or even here." GK spoke his eyes never leaving Heechan's.

The younger couldn't help but feel flustered at the boy's words. GK always got the soft side of him with such simple sayings that meant the world to him.

"Same goes to you.." Heechan shyly said. He placed a peck on his cheek quickly turning away in embarrassment.

GK laughed with a smile at his cuteness and also gave him a peck that left the boy a flustered face.

"Your so cute when your embarrassed." GK teased.

"Shut up.." Heechan playfully responded.

He looked up at him, it wasn't long until they both bursted out into laughter.

Heechan thought it would be a rough night but things ended up being better than he thought, it would be a wonderful night after all as the two spent it laughing and giggling, which later turned into cuddles and hugs.

"Heechan.." GK let out.

"Yes love..?" Heechan answered giving him his full attention.

"Thank you for coming into my life, I don't know what I'd do without you. You really mean the world to me."

"I.. I don't know if this is the right time to say this but.. I.."

"I love you.."

Heechan's eyes sparkled at his words also leaving a tint of blush on his cheeks. His swore his heart skipped a beat hearing him say those three words.

It took him probably a minute to process but he eventually came back to reality and still was a blushing mess.

"I.. I.."

"I love you too.." He finally let out as GK embraced him gently.

🌸

A/N -
I'm so sorry for how short it is!
I hope it's okay :(
tho thank you so much for requesting! 💖