𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐀 🌸

vampire au

angst + fluff
ship - Woochan x Yorch

🌸

Yorch finds an injured bat and takes it home, next thing he wakes up to someone passed out on his bed.

note - I found this idea on Google and thought it was cool so yea 😩

story

It was close to midnight and Yorch was planning on having a movie night. Unfortunately he didn't have any popcorn or even snacks. "Didn't I go grocery shopping last week?!" He questioned himself in frustration. Sighing he went and grabbed his jacket deciding to head out to his local 24 hour convenience store.

While on his way he thought of the things he would get. Quickly he headed inside when he got there waving at the cashier as the two were good friends. "The hell you doing here at this time?" The guy asked.
"Well somehow my fridge is empty and I'm having a movie night, so I just came to get a few things don't mind me." Yorch replied disappearing into an aisle.

He scanned the rows of snacks for his all time favorites, he then moved on to the popcorn and quickly to a few other things to somewhat fill his fridge. Finishing off satisfied with his choices, he headed over to check out.

"So, what movie are you planning to watch?" He asked beginning to scan his items. "Haven't decided yet, have any recommendations?" Yorch questioned. "Ah yes I
do, well it's not exactly a movie but a series. It's called Vampire Diary's." The boy explained. "I've heard a lot about it actually, never found the time to watch it I'll check it out!"

Yorch gave his goodbye to his friend as he headed out of the store. He hummed a random song that came up in his mind entertaining himself. As he was reaching his house he spotted something ahead on the sidewalk. Nearing it he still couldn't tell what it was, finally he got close and looked closer. Gasping as he figured out what it was he became sad. It was an injured bat, it's wing was badly hurt. It seemed it was very tired and passed out too.

Yorch being the sweet and caring guy he is carefully held him in his hand deciding to take care of him, he was very small so he was probably very young. Quickly he headed home placing the bags in the kitchen as he walked upstairs with the bat in his arms. The boy went and got everything to treat his wing, he tried his absolute best to carefully bandage it up. When he finished he put him on a cushion as a little bed to give him comfort.

Yorch thought the bat was very cute and adorable. He knew it sounded a bit crazy but he kinda wanted to keep it now, it was just so adorable he couldn't see it go. Well for now he just hoped it's wing would get better and he could fly again. After sitting beside it for a while he became sleepy. He decided to cancel his movie night and head to bed, petting the bat gently he got up and went to do his night routine. The tired boy headed over to his bed, before he got too comfortable he peaked over and checked if the cutie was okay. Certain he was he turned the light off and laid down going into dream land.

About two hours later the tiny bat awoke looking at his surroundings. It took him a minute to realize he was not at home but in a random house. He looked at his wing and saw the bandage, someone must have taken him here and treated his wing. He hissed a bit in pain as it was still badly hurt. Carefully he got off the cushion trying to climb the bed that was next to him but failed miserably. Again he hissed in pain, he couldn't move his wing at all. Deciding he turned into his human form as he saw a boy on the bed. He gently got on the bed examining his sleeping face.
The guy thought this boy was very cute, he would thank him for saving him and treating his wing. He hoped he didn't mind him sleeping with him. He though hadn't eaten in days and this cutie's blood smelled so appetizing. But he wouldn't drink from such a sweet boy, not after he took care of him.