002 ferel alley cat

002   feral alley cat

002 feral alley cat

Caroline jumped onto Belly's bed with a smile as she allowed for any of the pool water Belly got on her to slightly wet the bed. "Hey!" Belly laughed when she noticed, throwing the first thing she could grab at Caroline's head, which happened to be a pen.

"This was well deserved, Bels." Caroline replied, sitting up to hug one of Belly's pillows. Belly turned to Mags, who was quietly sitting on the chair in the corner with a smile. "Can you believe her?" Mags just laughed a bit. "Try living with her all year round."

"Sounds like torture." Belly replied. Caroline scoffed. "Screw both of you I'm great." Belly just shook her head, looking at her toy polar bear, Junior Mint. "Hi, Junior Mint." Footsteps came towards the room before Caroline was stuck under another person.

She squirmed a bit as Jeremiah continued to (purposely she may add) lay on top of her like it was nothing. "I can't believe you still have that bear." Caroline pushed the boy off of her, only for him to move to laying across her body. Caroline just gave up at that, sending the boy a look.

"Duh. I would never throw away Junior Mint." Belly replied, choosing to ignore the person struggling with Jeremiah across them. Caroline sent her sister a look, begging for help, but Mags just laughed a bit and turned away.

Caroline's jaw dropped at the shock of the betrayal. Jeremiah looked between the three girls with excitement. "Come on, let's swim before dinner, please." Belly sighed. "I... I can't. I-I have to go with my mom to Whale of a Tale." Jeremiah looked up at Caroline but she turned her head away from him. "I'm not doing anything with you until you get off of me."

He sat up quickly, smiling excitedly. "Does that mean it's now a yes?" Caroline smiled, even her fake annoyance couldn't last. "Yeah, sure."

He turned to Mags, who shrugged. "Wouldn't really be the same if we all couldn't go." Jeremiah turned his attention back to Belly. "Please. I've been wanting to go in the ocean all day, but I've been waiting for all of you to be here." Belly sighed, looking around. Jeremiah grabbed Junior Mint. "Please. Pretty please. Pretty please!" He waved the bears arms around and Belly chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, yeah, screw it. Let's, let's go swim."

"Yes. All right, I'll meet you all outside, okay?" Jeremiah smiled, standing up. He moved his hand atop Caroline's head, messing with her hair as the younger girl swatted at him with a laugh. "We'll be right down." Jeremiah left the room and Caroline went digging in Belly's drawer for any of her swim suits she'd left over the summer prior.

"Success." Caroline smiled, pulling out one of her suits before throwing one of Mags at her face. Mags caught it and rolled her eyes at her sister before standing up. She shut the door, giving the three privacy as they changed. They'd all grown up together so it wasn't weird to change in the same room for them, kind of being something expected.