1. boring movie

<3.

————
"this is an ass movie, carl." y/n said as she got comfortable on the couch while her bf wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "this is the only movie that's cd isn't scratched on" carl stated.

"didn't debbie just buy toy story like a week ago?" the girl asked. "yep, that shit got scratched too" carl responded.

"franny?" y/n asked looking over to him "yes now stfu and watch the movie." he remarked.

a couple minutes passed by and a bored y/n leaned up leaving kisses on her bf's neck. "ugh baby stopp" he delicately places his hands on her waist trying to halt her movements. both teenagers knew damn well carl did not want y/n to stop.

"why my love? you don't like my kisses?" she smirked and looked up into his eyes waiting for his answer. "yes i just-" he thought for a moment. "nvm fuck this movie"

carl immediately grabbed y/n's chin and smashed his lips onto hers. he brought her to his lap and placed his hands on her hips. all that could be heard in the living room is the sound of their lips smacking against each other and their soft moans when y/n would roll her hips ever so slowly against carl's.

his hands moved down to her ass giving it a light squeeze while she had her hands tangled in his hair pulling it. after a while, y/n pulled away only to leave carl chasing her lips. "you look so fucking pretty rn." he mumbled against her swollen lips.

y/n giggled once she saw his lips. "whats so funny baby?" carl asked confused. "you have lipgloss all over your lips" she smiled tracing her thumb over his bottom lip. "mhm and who's fault is that?" his eyes flickering over her eyes and lips. "idk you tell me" she said connecting the space between them once again.

both of them wanted to stay in this moment forever. making out with each other with y/n in carl's lap. they felt so safe and calm. but of course nothing lasts forever and their sweet moment is ruined by fiona and veronica opening the front door and talking loudly.

y/n immediately getting off her bf's lap and sitting next to him, acting like they weren't just shoving their tongues down each other's throat. but of course their flushed faces, y/n's smudged lipgloss, carl's stupid ass smiling like an idiot, and putting a pillow on his lap left fiona and v smirking and looking at each other.

"just don't be silly and wrap that willy." fiona smiled patting carl on the shoulder and walking to the kitchen. "we don't want another little killer carl running around" v laughed and followed fiona.

"cockblockers" carl whispered wrapping an arm around y/n's waist, she smiled and put her head on his chest. "you know... we should start watching more boring movies now" she smirked. "if it leads to you sitting on my lap, fuck yes."

SO SORRY IF THERE WAS MISTAKES WITH MY SPELLING😭😭😭😭

~m😋