5. pictures

<3.

————

12:06am

y/n  l/n was in her room getting ready. doing her makeup, putting on cute clothes, doing her hair. why you ask? interesting question. to take pictures and because she was bored.

carl<3
i see you
brushing your hair
you look so pretty

y/n💗
wtf do you mean weirdo
oh

y/n walks over to her window to see her bf staring at her like some kind of stalker. "hurry tf up get inside its cold asf out here" she says helping her bf in her room.

"im a pretty good window climber huh?" carl climbs in holding her hands. "no i can prolly do it better"
y/n smiles. "ok then do it" he challenges. "hell
no i js got these jeans. they're cute right? i got them at h&m." she says pointing to her baggy semi ripped jeans.

"yes but you are cuter" carl cups her cheek grinning. "yes yes you tell me 50 times a day" y/n smiles walking to her vanity to see if her makeup isnt messed up.

"love, why are you getting all pretty at 12am?" her bf asks genuinely curious. "to take cute pics duhh" she says slowly carefully putting on lipgloss.

she takes pics in front of her bed and carl tries to photobomb behind her jumping on her bed without shoes ofc. we need to be clean😍.

y/n laughs and moves to her full length mirror to take pictures in peace without her bf photobombing. carl walks towards her and wraps his arms around her delicate waist. "lay down with me plsss" he pleads into her neck.

y/n obviously takes a picture because he just looks so cute. "in a minute baby" she replies. carl lifts his head looking at her phone causing her to take another pic.

carl kisses her cheek and whispers "who you tryna look so cute for?". "my hoes" y/n says with a straight face. "woww i thought this was all for me" he spins her around so her back is facing his chest, both facing in front of her mirror. "m'hoes needed something new to drool over" she says holding his hands that are once again holding her waist taking more couple pics of her and carl.

"they'll never have you like i do tho" he mumbles onto her neck, moving her hair leaving sweet kisses. "you are so right baby." y/n turns her head slightly to peck his lips.

~~~~

after hundreds of pictures of herself and of her bf.
y/n decides to spend the rest of the quiet night in carls arms on her warm comfortable bed.

"ugh i still have to wipe my makeup off" she huffs removing her false lashes from her eyelids leaving them on the wall beside her. "its okay baby i'll wipe it off for you" carl sweetly says grabbing her makeup removal wipes and sitting on her bed

"aww you would do that? for me?"she playfully teases him. "i mean yea i wo-" he was cut off by his gf quickly removing her cute shirt placing it on a nearby chair and puts on a shirt she stole from carl and takes off her jeans leaving her in nothing but his shirt and his boxers that she also stole.

"oh...damn..." his mouth slightly opened seeing her in his clothes eyes tracing her body. "a fly is gonna go in your mouth dumbass" y/n crawls over to sit next to him placing her leg on his lap.

"you're so fucking hot y/n" carl tells her. "thanks handsome now pls take off this makeup i wanna lay down" she yawns. "yes ma'am".

IDK ABT THIS ONE YALL BUT JS WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING BC I WAS BOREDD.  srry idk why im shouting but im listening to lana del rey rn her voice makes me want to slam my head into a wall she sings so beautiful but anyways my beautiful sexy whores i gtg BYEEEE🥹🥰🥰💗💗🥰

~m.