author's notes

Ponyo here. While you're reading this, keep in mind that this story isn't really meant to be taken seriously. It's meant to be fun and lighthearted. We were just, like, really bored when we wrote this. Also, some of this story was written by the Sudowrite Brainstorm AI. For some parts, we have the AI completely write a part, then we'll go in and rewrite it. Other parts are completely written by us. So if some parts are written weirdly, blame the AI, not us. Some parts of the story are written to be intentionally funny, cringy, or cliché, so prepare for that. Also, I drew the cover/banner art. Praise me.

- @ponyo_fishie

Hello. I'm Khaleesi. Like said above, this is just a lighthearted story and should be taken with a grain of salt. We did write most of the parts and the AI was responsible for certain bits. This is mostly a comedy story, but there are parts that include more serious topics. We will make sure to add trigger warnings before the chapters. We hope you have fun while reading this and don't cringe too much.

- @SimpSister

-----

Content Warning:

➸ Swearing

➸ Underage Drinking & Drug Use

➸ Excessive Drinking/Alcohol Use

➸ Toxic Relationships

If you're easily triggered by any of these, there will be content warnings in the chapters that include them.