1

No one's pov:

It was just another typical day at Hotel Oj, everyone either went outside to admire the environment or just stayed indoors to mind their own business. OJ was in his office trying to sort out all of his work, he seemed rather stressed out over the fact everyday is just the same thing over and over again. Ever since Inanimate insanity ended everyone has been doing their own things, but most of them stayed at the hotel.

Instead of OJ doing the rest of his work, he just sat down and wondered; what are we supposed to do now? There has to be something that can make this hotel more lively again. If only I had an id-
"OJ?"

OJ almost fell out of his seat but calmed down a bit when he realized it was Paper. "Hey are you OK? I just came back with your coffee you asked earlier, but now you seem rather deep in thought, is something bothering you?" Paper asked in concern. OJ hesitated for a while until he took a deep breath. "It's nothing, really- it's just I missed this hotel being lively, everyone else has been busy with their own thing and it's not bad at all! It's just I-" "Hey calm down I can't really understand you when you speak fast, can you try slowing down a bit, I promise I will help you, I'm your best friend after all!" Paper said in a calm tone. "It's just.... I want this hotel to be entertaining again, ever since inanimate insanity ended everything has been rather... boring? If that's the word. I really want to do something about it, it's been a while since we all did something and socialize with each other, minus fan's show. I want to host something again, but I kinda ran out of ideas.." OJ said rather slowly this time.

Paper then sat down at the seat in front of OJ and put his hand on the other object's shoulders "OJ.... It's okay if you feel like this, I sometimes also feel like our lives has been kinda empty. How about you host a party? It's been a long time since we last had one, and maybe... that will make everyone happy again! Just a suggestion though you don't have to-" "I mean, that's a great idea Paper! I should've have thought about that earlier, maybe that will make this hotel more lively again!" OJ then sat up and hugged Paper "thank you."

Paper then blushed a bit but smiled "Your welcome, anything for the hotel manager and my friend!" He chuckled. "I should probably go back to work, Salt is probably waiting for me at the table of complaints to rant about something again-" OJ then chuckled. "Ok then, it was nice talking to you!" "It was nice talking to you too! Got to get going now, bye!" Paper replied as he raised up from the chair and went out to the door, OJ did a small wave as soon as paper closed the door.

OJ then sat down again but this time he was planning about the party.

Hosting a party seems like an amazing idea!

Everyone would probably like the idea,

Surely nothing can go wrong

Right?

Author's notes: HIIIII I haven't wrote a story in a long time, anyways do any of you like this chapter? Sorry if there are any mistakes- and yeah added a bit of payjay 🤭 I don't know when will the next chapter come tho- so yeah stay tune :]