2

⚠️Warning ⚠️
- violent and kinda gory

Microphone's pov:

I have just finished helping Soap with some of her chores, I mean- who wouldn't wanna help out if it's someone as nice and amazing as her? I really enjoy her company, as a friend of course!- or maybe... no enough of that blabbering she's just a friend. Anyways I decided to take an evening stroll to the woods outside of the hotel because I really want some alone time after all of that work.

The woods may seem creepy at night, but it's rather peaceful actually! The birds chirping quietly and the sound of the leaves blowing into the wind makes the atmosphere more calming. It's basically my comfort spot since I don't have to be with the crowd and hear Soap and Trophy argue over him casually teasing her- heh, what a jerk isn't he? I mean he's the typical high school playboy what else do you expect?

I waltz around the forest for a while and decided to lay down on the tree trunk and rest for a while. Maybe I should do this more often, haven't felt nicer in a while. The grass was rather comfortable to lie on, I think it's best to take a small nap right? A few minute nap wouldn't hurt.

I was still peacefully taking my nap, but all of a sudden I heard some rustling in the bushes, what would that be? It would've been some small critter or the wind. I decided to not think much of it and continue to sleep. All of a sudden, the rustling began to sound like.... Footsteps? Why is there someone walking around at this hour? It's probably pretty late by now, my nap was kinda long. I stood up slowly and looked around shaken up a little. Where is this sound coming from? Why is it coming closer? Am I going to get killed here?

Then, a small figure came out of one of the bushes, who was that? I couldn't recognize who that object was since it's pretty dark here. I was about to question who they were until a familiar but not wanted voice was heard.

"Fancy seeing you again, Mic."

Why is SHE here? How did she even know about my whereabouts? What is she going to do with me this time? "I... I thought we cut ties a long time ago. Why are you here again at this time, Taco? Don't tell me you're gonna-" I was immediately hushed by her. "Shhh.... Relax, I'm just here to... you know? Talk to you about something." She said rather bluntly as she slowly walked out of the shadows to me. "What is it? I swear if it's about getting the money. The show has ended." I raised my voice in annoyance. "No, no. It isn't about the money, it's something that I wanted to do for a while... but I couldn't do it all by myself, so I need some assistance." She said. "So how about we restart our alliance again? I could tell you about the things we could do, like the old times!" "..... fine, I still don't trust you though. What am I supposed to do?" I asked. "It's rather simple, I need you to assasinate everyone in the hotel. One by one."

.

..

.... What the hell.

I stood there in silence and shock. Murder.... Everyone? But wait that means I have to kill.... No no NO. "WHAT THE FUCK, WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME TO DO ALL OF THAT? IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE TO YOU?" She then... laughed? "Because I couldn't just do it all myself it would've been too obvious! And it's also satisfying seeing objects die without that mephone4." ..... she is insane. "I don't want to do that. At all, Test tube has already lost trust in me and..... I will NEVER kill my best friend." I yelled in guilt. "Well... if you don't do that, I'll just have to kill you and do all the work myself." She then took some sort of... oh shit. Is that a gun? she then aimed it at me and was about to pull trigger. I stood there shaking, is that how I'm gonna die? Is this the end of all of us? I don't want to die, please god I don't want to die! "Any last words Mic?" Taco said coldly.

"W-WAIT!" I yelled, Taco then lowered her gun. "Hm? Changing your mind?" .... I never wanted to do this but, I don't want to die. At all. I will do anything to live, even though it could cause others harm. "I will take the job."

"Hah, knew it. So are you gonna obey whatever I say?" Taco said with a smirk. "...yes. What am I supposed to do after that?.." I said without hesitation. "You just need to kill one person at a time, but don't do it everyday- that will make you look more suspicious. I'm also gonna lock down the hotel so they would not run away, I'm even gonna mess with the wifi so there will be no help at all." Damn, that's kinda... too cruel? She really want us to investigate on our own without help with the cops. "And also- kill in secret, if someone manages to witness your murder, you will have to kill them as well. And if you don't do what I say.... I will have to kill you." Ok..... that shouldn't be hard, right? But it also means I'll have to kill Soap.... I really don't want to do that but I have no choice.

"Ok then, should I.... Be going back now?" I nervously laughed. "Oh, there is one more thing I'll have to do!" Taco said reaching for something.... She was rummaging over some stuff at her back until, "There it is! I'll have to put this chip in you so I'll know where your location is." What. "No.... I'm fine on my own hahahaha.... I don't really need a chip in me! Anyways bye!-" I ran as quickly as I can but I suddenly felt this jolt of pain coming through my leg.

No one's pov:

Taco grabbed some kind of taser gun and shoot it at Microphone's legs as she tripped. Taco slowly went to her "I'm sorry to say, but guess I'll have to do it the hard way huh?" Taco said coldly. "P-please don't hurt me! I don't want to suffer like this! Please..." Microphone then started sobbing. "But it's true, but trust me," Taco then took a blade out of her back "this might be painful, so I'll have to quiet you down." "N-NO!! P-PL-PLEASE! DON'T-" Taco reached for Mic's mute button so she didn't get to complete her sentence, she then pushed her aggressively to the ground, stepping on her lower half. She then found the right spot to place the chip in. Mic's neck. She then made a slightly huge cut on Mic's neck, Mic tried to scream but she just can't. She struggled to move away but Taco's grip was too strong. There was now a bloody hole in her neck. Taco then inserted the chip into her as Mic flinched in pain.

Taco then put the piece of Mic back on her hole. Then, she stitched them up again with the help of a sewing kit. "Alright then that should do it!" Taco proudly exclaimed. Mic had just sat there. Silently sobbing while looking to the ground. Taco then walked up to her and wiped her tears. "It's okay now, I will not do much anymore." Taco said comfortingly. "You will just stay here for a while until your injury recovers." Mic was about to speak but remembered that she was mute so all she could do was stay silent as her neck was in too much pain.

"The job will start when OJ's little party start, remember. I will also be helping you with the help of these headphones." Taco then gave her a set of light blue headphones. "Just... make sure to remember everything I say ok dear? You should get some rest now. Farewell." Taco then disappeared into the darkness of the forest. Microphone weakly layed down on the soft grass. She painfully tried not to sleep on her injury. Hopefully.... No one will suspect a thing, right? She'll just have to fake an excuse on why she disappeared for a while.

Author's note: DANGG THAT WAS KINDA FUN TO WRITE- anyways uh oh Mic and Taco redemption arc but forced real, also if any of you says it's kinda gay for Taco to step on Mic I will be in your walls. Next chapter is gonna be interesting. 🫣

Also I don't really know what to call mic's neck part so it's her neck now, sorry if it's poorly written