Part 1

Y/N was a 16 year old teenager, they were kinda ambivert  type of person,although they were typically a quiet person they were very bold around people they were comfortable with or who they cared about. So, you would think they were loved and cared for and had a decent home life right?  No ,far from it. Their parents were mentally and emotionally abusive even physical sometimes. You never let it bother you though,well,you try ,but you found ways to cope by doing a multitude of things: drawing,writing,music,zoning out and making stories in your head.Your room is kinda bare ,but that's because your parents like to tear your art off the wall. At one point you had tried to make a vent book,but your mom would gaslight you or threaten to send you off. You use it still but also fill it with random things as well to throw her off.They typically are at each other's throats though. Today was no exception to their yelling and fights so you just zoned out and wished to leave. All a sudden your 'lovely' mother comes in and says" Pack your junk were moving out this week,since your deadbeat father forgot to pay the rent",she then leaves not without slamming the door though.It's not exactly want you wanted ,but eh something better than nothing. As you start packing you think 'maybe things will finally be different'.

(Time skip)

*swear words*

After what seemed like day of yelling,you all arrive to a abandoned looking mansion

it seemed kinda nice,but definitely needs repairing. " Well this place looks like shit", your father exclaimed loudly.As they get into another arguing fit,you exit the car and started walking along the path.As, you continued walking you notice a black Siamese cat following you at some point you try to pet it,but it just hisses and scratches at at you.You a little disappointed about the runaway cat,just continue walking and eventually you find a mushroom ring,as you walk over to it you all of sudden hear a loud blare then,5 strangers charged towards you the tallest one pulled you away from the ring. As you fell one of the strangers took off their masks,he had a yellow fluffy spiky cut with a lighting bolt in his hair,"Hey,Cutie what's up?",after regaining your poser you were a little mad about being pulled into the mud."Hey what's the big idea,you ruined my good clothes!",you say angrily,but the straight blond haired one replied,"Wow,those are your good clothes that sad!Ha-Ha!"he laughs at your expense."Monoma they have financial issues you jerk",a guy with short straight spiky black hair and a skateboarder type look said,"Sero you just offended them more",the really tall guy with a mask said with white hair with a dark academia vibe outfit."wow you're really tall,"you replied trying to resist the urge to touch the tall ones fluffy hair,and I mean you were trying."Guys can we give them an answer already and a introduction,I want to go back to sleep,"a purple curly haired guy said tiredly is eye bags were almost bad as yours.About 10 seconds later the pikachu boy spoke up"Hello I'm Denki",then the obnoxious light blonde replied,"I'm the superior Monoma",then the black haired one spoke"I'm Sero,dragonfly!",then the tall guy spoke"I'm Shoji or Mezo is fine,"then the purple insomniac answered,"I'm Shinsou and the reason our buddy Shoji pulled you liked that is because the old well is right there so you could of fallen to your death".As they finished introducing themselves and telling their reasoning for pulling you introduce yourself,"S-sorry for flipping out earlier I'm [y/n]."