Part 2

After talking to the strange boys,you returned home and of course your parents started yelling at you for not unpacking the house while they'd argued.'But you'll yell at me if I touched your stuff while arguing of course that makes sense',you thought sarcastically while they went up to their room and went on their devices.While you unpacked you noticed in once room of the house their was a lot of missing pictures of children some seemed of date all the way back to the 50's,you threw them away and continued to unpack the house eventually you went upstairs and found a room seemed to be painted with a a rustic mystical forest vibe.'Yeah this is where I shall cause my chaos', you thought with appeased look.As you seep and move some of the old furniture you see a small door after moving the old bed frame."Oh hell yeah a place to hide my snacks and art stuff",you looked at the door with great excitement,after finishing up cleaning you started bringing your stuff upstairs,you started decorating and you got a small box and put your writing and art stuff in it and and went to put it behind the little door,but when you went to open it it was locked."Aw man oh well I can still hide in the back yard if I have too",you say not really surprised but still disappointed. After you put your furniture and bed stuff together you decorated with little you knew wasn't going to get damaged by one of your parent's sissy fits.You made your bed and and put your few plushies on there."Now I know this isn't the best out come Sir Gigglesworth but it is all we have left of our kingdom",you say talking to the small red cat dressed with a little crown and a small cape and the few stuffies you still had after your mom sold them because she said you needed to mature.After you were done you headed downstairs to order dinner knowing your parents they would probably hit you if you asked to go grocery shopping even though you end up doing it because they don't want to.But what you didn't notice the small click of the little door as you went downstairs.

(time skip)

After food got here you immediately went up stairs and sat at your little table in your room and watched a small youtube series ,it was getting pretty late and lucky your parents passed out early so you started to draw and you start getting depressed while thinking about everything the small amount of friends you had won't be able to help so you sunk into a small stress cry while drawing you about to fall deeper into stress when you notice a small doll it looked like you almost identically it had your favorite outfit and everything then,that's when you heard it.The door opened all the way.You notice this and was a little freaked out but then you saw a little jumping mouse run in.'oh no not the tiny beans and followed them into the small door,it had a beautiful and comforting glow almost and when you saw the exit you were very confused."why does this look almost the same but well less what's the word",you were thinking while the jumping mouse hopped on your shoulder.You were so fouous on the word and the adorable mouse you didn't see the the burning green eyes of the mysterious stranger behind you.You were in your own little world until you were picked up like a cat under you arms."AYO WHAT THE-"you reacted by kicking the stranger straight in crotch."ow ow ow",you heard a sweet voice and when you turned around you go"okay you creep what are you doing in my house",then the green haired male spoke,"sorry sorry,I should of explained first I'm your other father basically it's a another-",he was cut short by a angry voice,"DAMN DEKU STOP YOUR YAPPING WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!",this deku guy goes"um should I let them know or ","sure because I'm confused",you say feeling like you just lost last of your brain cells."KACCHAN IT'S A VISITOR",you knew this kacchan guy was coming but you heard 2 other pairs of foot steps follow as well.You see 3 other nearly 7ft men come in the deku guy seems to be about 6'5 though.There was red head guy and one red and white hair,and the blonde angry one seems to be the guy from earlier."yeah imma go-"the one with red hair yells"NO,I mean how did you get here","through the door in my room after I found this doll",all their eyes seem to go sinster for a moment but then they switch back and the candy cane looking guy spoke,"let us introduce ourselves,I'm Shoto Todoroki,"then shark boy spoke up,"I'm Eijiro Kirishima",then the blonde one spoke,"I'm Katsuki Bakugo and that green dweeb is Deku",then 'deku' spoke,"Sorry about Kacchan I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you-","Oh sorry I'm Y/N L/N but you can call me N/N",they all spoke at once and said"Welcome Home Y/N L/N!".