12

"So... if sister want to come over with Frosty, that would be funny!"

"Of course!" Urza answered. "And I'd love to get to know your boyfriend some more! I always knew there was more to that guy than just ''The cake-loving black ninja''!"

"That what sister heard about Cole?" Karlof laughed.

"I mean... he's not really that into social media as much as his friend..."

"Ah, yes! Kai always on phone!"

"As expected! Anyways, I'll take Frosty out for a walk, and then I'll be there in an hour? Sounds good?"

"That sound great!" Karlof smiled. "Karlof can't wait!"

As he hung up Cole walked in a plate full of sandwiches.

"So... I wanted to make lunch for you and as far as I know sandwiches are the only thing that hasn't gotten anyone sick so.... here!"

"Thank you Cole! Karlof appreciate it!"

As he took a bite he realized what Cole meant. The sandwich didn't taste bad but it wasn't something he would want to have often either. But he didn't want to hurt his boyfriend's feelings so he smiled widely.

"Karlof love it!"

"Aw thank you sweetie! I worked really hard on them!"

Karlof nodded and kept eating.

"Suck on that Jay!" Cole grinned. "My boyfriend likes my cooking!"

"Maybe Cole and Karlof can cook together when Karlof heald!"

"I'd love that!"

Karlof smiled as Cole walked out. Sure maybe Cole wasn't the best cook but if he had some help the food would be amazing!

"Karlof your sister's here!" Nya called. "The dog is here too!"

With that Frosty came trotting into the room, wagging his tail and panting.

"Frosty!"

"Hey buddy, maybe we wait for me huh?" Urza laughed as she entered the room.

"Sister!"

"Hey bro! How are you feeling?"

"Karlof feel fine..." Karlof shrugged. "Laying in bed boring though..."

"Well... it's only for three more weeks!"

"Three week too long!"

Urza rolled her eyes and sat down beside him on the bed.

"Well, you're finally getting a chance to relax, and you've finally gotten into your first serious relationship!"

Karlof blushed and looked down.

"Yeah, Cole is nice! But Karlof wish he could be more help for Cole!"

"Well, you're injured right now and he wants to help you!"

"Karlof know and Karlof trying to not feel bad for accepting Cole help..."

"That's great! And you know I can help you with things too! Especially after everything you've done for me!"

Karlof mumbled a small yes to himself before putting his empty sandwich plate down to let Frosty lick the crumbs.

"Now he's never going to leave you alone whenever he sees you eating!" Urza laughed,

"Well, Frosty like crumbs!"

"He likes all type of food that isn't broccoli!"

"Sister fed dog broccoli?"

"No, I dropped some on the ground once and he tried to steal it... only to realize he didn't like broccoli!"

Karlof laughed and petted Frosty on the head.

"Karlof don't like broccoli either!"

"Yeah... the only green thing I remember seeing you enjoying was spinach!"

"Oh, Karlof love spinach!" Karlof smiled. "Especially spinach soup!"

"I'll make sure to tell Zane!"

Both Karlof and Urza turned around.

"Cole back!" Karlof smiled.

"Yeah, I just went to check what the others where up to and then I heard Nya say that your sister had arrived!"

He looked at Urza and held out his hand.

"Cole Brookstone! Black ninja and master of earth! So nice to finally meet you in person!"

"Urza Beifong, and same! I'm so happy my brother has found someone after all these years!"

"Urza!" Karlof groaned and blushed.

"Aaaw! Sweetie!" Cole snickered.

"Cole... stop!"

"It's cool you found someone who has super strength like you!" Urza laughed.

"Oh... I didn't think about that!" Cole smiled. "Imagine the things we can build together!"

"That sound great!" Karlof gasped. "Karlof and Cole can build house together!"

"Slow down just a little okay?!"

"It's alright, we've only been together for three weeks after all..."

Karlof nodded and took Cole's hand.

"But Karlof want to build house with Cole one day!"

Cole smiled and kisses his boyfriend's cheek. He didn't want to ruin his fantasy and besides, building a house sounded like a fun thing to do together.

"Aw! You two are so cute together!"

"Sister!"

"Well... Urza, if you'd like to stay for diner that would be great!So we can get to know each other more!"

Urza smiled and nodded.

"Your teammates post a lot of things on their social media but now I really wanna know the teddy bear my brother always talks about!"

Cole looked at Karlof confused.

"... Are you cheating on me with the teddy bear I got you?"

"No no!" Karloif laughed. "But Karlof says Teddy bear when talking about Cole sometimes... teddy bear reminds Karlof of Cole!"

"Well I was the one who gave it to you!"

"Holy shit that's a huge bear!" Urza gasped when she noticed the bear leaning against a corner. "Where did you get that?!"

"Eh, when on of your best friend is a walking computer finding things isn't that difficult, then I just used my dragon to get to the shop!"

"Karlof love bear!" Karlof smiled. "Bear so big and cuddly!"

"Just like you than!" Urza snickered. "Remember when we were little and there was this huge thunderstorm?"

"Yeah, sister came into Karlof room scared!"

"Yeah... I didn't like the thunder and our parents didn't answer when I knocked on their door... but you let me sleep next to you for the night!"

"Karlof didn't want sister to feel lonely..." Karlof sighed. "Karlof knows how that feels!"

"You're not alone now!" Cole smiled and wrapped him into a hug. "I'll always be here for you!"

"So will I!" Urza noded. "It's about time I get to take care of you for once!"

"Sister don't need t-"

"Karlof..."

"Well... if sister really want to!"

"Of course! It's the least can do!"

Karlof smiled and took his sister's hand,if he was going to start accepting help from others than her and Cole were a good start.