14

"How are you feeling?" Cole asked watching Karlof finishing up his exercises.

"Karlof feel great!" Karlof grinned. "Cole sure this helping?"

"Yeah, water therapy is great for recovering after a broken limb, we're lucky to have a pool!"

"WATCH OUT!" Urza yelled, attempting to dive before Cole caught her.

"Be careful, the water isn't that deep!"

"Aw man..." Urza sighed and jumped in normally. "Can't you install a deeper one?"

"We'd like to... but Wu won't let us..." Cole sighed. "Though to be fair we have a water master living in the monastery!"

"Well than... Urza muttered. "I guess I'll have to do THIS!"

With that she started splashing both Cole and Karlof with water.

"Hey! I'm not even in the pool!" Cole laughed.

"Then come here coward!" Urza answered.

"I... sometimes have a hard time seeing how you and Karlof are related..."

Karlof looked at Cole confused.

"Why so?"

"Well, I don't know your sister that much but you're a lot calmer and less scatterbrained than she is!"

"He's not wrong!" Urza shrugged. "Remember my twenty first birthday?"

"Don't remind!" Karlof groaned. "Karlof had to stop Urza from jumping from balcony!"

"WHAT?!"

"...... I don't even remember this...." Urza muttered.

"Sister were drunk!"

"That much I remember..."

"Man... and I thought Kai gets weird when he gets drunk..."

Karlof was a little sacred to ask but he felt like he had to.

"Ehrm... how does Kai act?"

".... Tries to make out with everything that has a pulse!" Cole groaned. "They don't even need to have a pulse I caught him kissing a computer once!"

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah.... Somehow I just get very... VERY ill tempered when I'm drunk... that's why I don't drink that often!"

"You should see my brother!" Urza snickered. "I think you'd like him when drunk!"

"URZA!"

"... how does he get?"

"Urza... please no!" Karlof muttered and covered his face with his hand.

"He gets so emotional and cuddly it's actually SO cute!" Urza smiled. "Like, one time when I was visiting him one weekend during college, I was doing some of my homework and he came stumbling into the kitchen, drunk and started having a... very emotional conversation with the fridge, thinking it was an elephant..."

"URZA NO!"

Karlof personally didn't remember this story at all but Urza had shown him a recording she took.