┊𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ⋆.࿔

╔═.✾. ════════╗

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝ 𝐥 𝐮 𝐬 𝐭 ❞

╚════════.✾. ═╝

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

slay i finally wrote the prologue!! this isn't a kazuha x reader i swear

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: edited, 11.20.22

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 1814

𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 06.25.22

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

march 2004.

a semi-busy playground was filled with young children.

there was a ginger-haired child running around, chasing several other children.

there was a platinum-haired child in the sand box, building an impressive sand castle.

there was a h/c-haired child sitting on the platform, picking away at the rubber that coated the surface of the swing set.

each child was occupied with their own idea of fun.

you took a break from peeling the ground and decided to watch the platinum-haired boy build his castle. after a few seconds, the ginger-haired boy that was chasing children paused momentarily to look at the boy building the castle. he looked around, and then walked towards him.

"woah, that's a cool sand castle!" the ginger exclaimed, staring maliciously at the shy boy. "mind if i help you out with it?"

before the platinum boy could say a word, the ginger kicked his foot through the fortress that he had created. your mouth stood agape, watching the interaction. the platinum boy remained emotionless, though you could tell he was hurt by the action. so, you walked up to the ginger boy and did the only logical thing in your five-year-old mind.

you kicked him in his no-no square.

"don't kick over peoples sandcastles! that's mean!" you scolded him.

as the ginger-haired boy started bawling from your harshness, you knelt over next to the platinum boy.

"hi, i'm y/n! what's your name?" you cheerfully asked.

the boy hesitated, weary of if you had similar intentions to the ginger. after a few seconds of silence, he finally replied,

"kazuha."