┊𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗩𝗜𝗜⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

╔═.✾. ════════╗

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

❝ 𝗼 𝘇 𝗼 𝗻 𝗲 ❞

╚════════.✾. ═╝

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

this is like the first chap that im genuinely proud of lol

lmao 7th chap and angst already!! its not on purpose i swear

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: unedited

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 2124

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: swearing

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴..

mia and sebastians theme

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

you met heizou in your third year of highschool.

    the two of you quickly became friends, and started dating sometime during senior year.

    heizou was the one who encouraged you to play the piano once more after letting it go in middle school.

    heizou was the one who bought you the first piano that you ever owned.

    heizou was the one who helped to relearn everything you had forgotten within the span of 6 years.

    whenever you would hang out together, he would always ask you to play a song for him, and when you didn't know how to play one, you'd spend the rest of the day learning it just for heizou.

    and he loved it each and every time.

    this was the guy you thought you were meant to spend the rest of your life with.

    unfortunately, the universe had other plans.

    during the third year of college, you had hit a rough patch in, well.. everything. you only had just enough money to make it by without going into crippling student debt, your grades were struggling, and you had pent-up frustration that you were desperately trying not to take out on heizou. in other words, your mental health was absolute trash.

    even while trying to keep your emotions out of the way, you and heizou were still getting into little arguments a lot more often than you used to. on top of handling all your schoolwork, having to balance a relationship with it was certainly not helping.